McGregor or Mayweather?

MAKAVELI

That's what I thought too.

Rematch. More big $$$

I have no clue about mma or boxing. Never watched it before. The crowd at the bar was super hyped tho. Still here
There won't be a rematch. Mayweather is done. He reached 50-0 and a $100 million for this fight. He's 40 and knows he's one fight away from tarnishing that record.

542thruNthru

There will be no rematch this was not a conspiracy. It was boxing plain and simple if you watch enough of it, it all looks the same. I agree the ref was overprotective. Look at the beginning of the fight he didn't look away from Conor McGregor the whole time he was talking. He was waiting to stop the fight the whole time. Not saying the fight shouldn't of been stopped just saying that another fighter would have been given the courtesy of hitting the canvas.

542thruNthru

If you think about it, that's the way boxing is these days.

Been drinking to much to debate this. ,)

All I can say at the moment is I agree and disagree but I have to concede due to alcohol.

To be honest I'm surprised anything I've typed has made any sense at all tonight. ;)

That's if it has made any sense. :)

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
If you don't think that these 2 guys sip tea together from time to time outside the ring, your delusional. They are friends. You can see it from a mile away. Both were conservative the entire fight. It looked (to me) like a sparring session over a boxing match. It will be evident in the next year or so when you see "MayMac Promotions".

wide load

There will be no rematch this was not a conspiracy. It was boxing plain and simple if you watch enough of it, it all looks the same. I agree the ref was overprotective. Look at the beginning of the fight he didn't look away from Conor McGregor the whole time he was talking. He was waiting to stop the fight the whole time. Not saying the fight shouldn't of been stopped just saying that another fighter would have been given the courtesy of hitting the canvas.
My wife, who knows nothing about boxing ask "why is he only talking to the Irish guy?"

wide load

Been drinking to much to debate this. ,)

All I can say at the moment is I agree and disagree but I have to concede due to alcohol.

To be honest I'm surprised anything I've typed has made any sense at all tonight. ;)

That's if it has made any sense. :)
Your spelling was spot on while on a buzz. I can't even spell that well sober my friend. Lol

wide load

If you think about it, that's the way boxing is these days.
Most fighters will get the curtesy of a standing 8. I think the ref did a lackluster job. He allowed so many hammer fists (rabbit punches) with only one warning and no point deduction, at one point the ref was in space totally away from the action, no warning for Mayweather when he started to turn around during the match numerous times. Just a lot of differences in comparison to a typical professional boxing match. I'm probably going to watch it again today because I feel that you can pick up on different nuances watching fights over again. I watched a bunch of interviews with professional boxers and most agreed that the wrath should have allowed it to go a little longer. I don't think it would've changed the results so to speak, but it could've been a possibility of an actual KO or a 12 round decision. But all in all I feel that I've gotten my $100 worth.

MAKAVELI

Most fighters will get the curtesy of a standing 8. I think the ref did a lackluster job. He allowed so many hammer fists (rabbit punches) with only one warning and no point deduction, at one point the ref was in space totally away from the action, no warning for Mayweather when he started to turn around during the match numerous times. Just a lot of differences in comparison to a typical professional boxing match. I'm probably going to watch it again today because I feel that you can pick up on different nuances watching fights over again. I watched a bunch of interviews with professional boxers and most agreed that the wrath should have allowed it to go a little longer. I don't think it would've changed the results so to speak, but it could've been a possibility of an actual KO or a 12 round decision. But all in all I feel that I've gotten my $100 worth.
That all depends on the fight and boxers. Refs are much quicker to stop a fight these days . The health and safety of the fighters being the main reason. If the ref see's a fighter no longer can defend himself, he has the obligation to stop it. McGregor was done and the ref knew it was time to stop it.