Meaningless Fluff

fxdwg

Long Time Member
Off on (yet) another tangent, Gandalf tread to the Station and inquired about late ticket prices
Too much for him and his buddy...Frodo (Sound familiar??)
No time was wasted and the pair got their wish and their tickets.
Giants and the Saints were playing
Greyhound got them there in sperate seats
Bad high seats bad food bad match bad outcome
the Saints bowed to the Giants in a predicable manner
Narfal (hot) gave them each a kiss as they cheered and smeared their exhuberance throughout their section; everyone joined in
oblivious of the numbers. ok with the kisses

Saints fans

Meaningless Fluff.............Borderline Crummy

Later time....game was over.....duo met and their cheer began..

Last edited:

NHDRVR

meaningless fluff

A driver was telling me that he stays in shape by drinking Bud Light when he runs on his treadmill. He wasn't joking.

I honestly had no response to that one...

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
Meaningless fluff: tomorrow my fiance and I are getting married, and today is my birthday/ rehearsal dinner. :))))))))) busy weekend?

Advice: Don't let your new better half know that you consider any of the above as meaningless fluff.

Raking up piles of leaves
putting the rake down
looking, L, R, L
getting the big picture = pile of leaves
run at full speed and jump into pile of leaves
be a kid again
calmly get up as if nothing happend
rake up the mess
grab another MGD
smile

Last edited:

UnconTROLLed

perfection
Thanks everyone for the well wishes, the wedding was a success and we're having a greatl time in Key Largo. Kind of funny to be online and posting, we are by the pool sipping fancy drinks relaxing. I'm sure Ovah and all of the northerners are chopping/burning wood, scraping windshields and raking leaves....yikes, they'll all be there waiting when we get back :)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Am I to understand that you are on your honeymoon and you are on Brown Cafe ???? If so,....(just shakin' my head ).........