Meaningless Fluff

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
That's funny, because my dog thinks "wet" food is a treat too......like Lil'Cesar or Alpo canned filet mignon. She gets Iam's small chunks in her bowl all the time and gets wet food as a treat. She loves it and spins rapidly 'til you put the plate down for her.

Sometime she walks while she's spinning and will whack her nose on a table or chair leg. She's a psycho-beeatch.

I react the same way when I'm home in time for warm food.:greedy:

diesel96

You are a UPS professional driver,
you are trained to tap your horn and make eye contact with me.

Eye contact does not count unless your focus is above her shoulders.

"Eye to chest" doesn't count?

As a professional,
I scan, not stare.

Using proper peripheral vision techniques you should be able to stare all day long and still look her in the eyes.

I think the hand to surface method could apply. :wink-very:

I been successful when I choose the easiest path of least resistance, bend at knees, grab at opposite corners, test wieght, lift and pivot. Don't twist.

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
It is a lovely day today.
I went to the grocery store for some much needed NFL Sunday supplies, Miller/Coors MGD, Mike's Hard Lemonade, Bacon and Egg's for Hubby's breakfast.

I saw teenager offer to take the cart to the cart corral for an elderly couple. It was nice.

rod

Retired 22 years
It is a lovely day today.
I went to the grocery store for some much needed NFL Sunday supplies, Miller/Coors MGD, Mike's Hard Lemonade, Bacon and Egg's for Hubby's breakfast.

I saw teenager offer to take the cart to the cart corral for an elderly couple. It was nice.

I guess I have to move. We can't buy beer here until noon on Sunday. Damn do-gooders

rod

Retired 22 years
I always figured if they were proud enough of them to wear clothes that accented them -- who am I to deny their fun. I don't ever recall some gal actually saying "quit starring at my chest". I think that only happens in the movies.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
I always figured if they were proud enough of them to wear clothes that accented them -- who am I to deny their fun. I don't ever recall some gal actually saying "quit starring at my chest". I think that only happens in the movies.

Back from the beer run?

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
A requiem was never sung
No elegy was read
No monument was carved in stone in memory of the dead
For those who made this place do not remain they feel no pain
A stranger fate was never known