Media Bias

wkmac

I bookmarked his site...I may consider donating.

I like his journalistic angle, however, he needs to get a different mic, or a different sound-person:

In those vids where he's wearing the over-the-ear-microphone, he sounds like he's in a warehouse (he may actually be in a warehouse), but someone needs to change the limiter/compressor settings; you can hear the room sound and all his in-breaths. It's distracting.

Other than that, I'm sold.

Check out his YouTube Channel as well with over 150 videos.

wkmac

Abby Martin smacking some Rhodes Scholar/Media Shrill butt! There are some looney 9/11 ideas out there but buried beyond the noise are some legit questions to be asked and have yet to be answered, 9/11 Commission included.

moreluck

golden ticket member
135833_600.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Damn you Islamophobes !!

It seems that Al Jazeera America is having some trouble selling advertising. Everybody now, 1-2-3 AWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This is an excellent time for some of the lesser known organizations to get cheap air time groups like ; Nuclear Information and Resource Service , Physics Doesn’t Exist, It’s All Gnomes ,
Kids Who Hid in Dep’t Store Clothing Racks while their Mom Was Shopping ,
I Yell At Inanimate Objects ,
If You Don’t Start Walking Faster, I Am Going To Hit You With My Backpack ,
Shoe Phone Appreciation Society ,
I Think Patterns On Scantrons Are Suspicious ,
We Look So Sexy In Our Labcoats, We Need Safety Goggles… For Protection , or
Pirates vs. Pandas, in a fight for their lives .
[h=3][/h]

moreluck

golden ticket member
'Tingles' lost his 5 PM. slot to Ed Shultz.

How will America survive with just one hour a day of Tingles telling white people how racist they are?

moreluck

golden ticket member
It seems the media has covered more about Obama's new dog than the Aussie kid who was killed while he jogged by 3 guys who were bored.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
When I want the news, I never get it by watching any on TV.

To restate, another reason why.
I feel the same way. I think the way younger generations get their news is in part responsible for the media bias. As more and more people get their news online, television companies feel pressure to sensationalize and entertain, and they lose their focus on actually reporting the facts.
Between the human interest stories, sports, biased editorial type crap, and advertisements, you only get a few minutes of actual news. And that news is always oversimplified so as to not bore or make the audience feel stupid.

wkmac

Little crush on Abby Martin, just saying.

Yep. Started watching her when she was just making commentary on her own YouTube channel and continued when RT picked her up. Don't always agree but she has guts to take on subjects and bring on guests nobody else would.