Media Bias

Babagounj

Strength through joy
NY Post from 2010:
There were weapons of mass destruction in Iraq after all.
The massive cache of almost 400,000 Iraq war documents released by the WikiLeaks Web site revealed that small amounts of chemical weapons were found in Iraq and continued to surface for years after the 2003 US invasion, Wired magazine reported.
The documents showed that US troops continued to find chemical weapons and labs for years after the invasion, including remnants of Saddam Hussein’s chemical weapons arsenal — most of which had been destroyed following the Gulf War.
In August 2004, American troops were able to buy containers from locals of what they thought was liquid sulfur mustard, a blister agent, the documents revealed. The chemicals were triple-sealed and taken to a secure site.
Also in 2004, troops discovered a chemical lab in a house in Fallujah during a battle with insurgents. A chemical cache was also found in the city.

Flashback: Chemical Weapons In Syria Include WMDs Shipped From Iraq
The media is fond of saying, without question, that there were no WMDs found in Iraq.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Chris-Dog-600.jpg

wkmac

More,

How does that connect to Media Bias?

There are several threads in Current Events where 9/11 associated topics are discussed.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Well, I guess we'll see how the media handles it.
I prefaced it by saying I didn't know where to put it...........Harley Davidson forums are few and far between.
The "bias" part fits.....one group was granted a permit and the other group was not !
You can request Hoke or DS or any of the other mods to put it where you would like it.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right