Media Bias

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
I have a lot of belief in that !
lincoln-internet-quotes.jpg
Answer : Solar Panels ????

island1fox

I always new President Lincoln was a great Leader and was ahead of his time.

Had to fight a very hard Battle --not just with the South ---but also with the Northern Democrats ---which were strongly against ending slavery and the Emancipation Proclamation.

Good post iwftd !!

oldngray

nowhere special
CNN president Jeff Zucker has pulled the plug on British host Piers Morgan's TV show after its ratings plunge, ending the former tabloid editor's three year run on U.S. television.

Its hard to imagine Morgan was supposed to be a replacement for Larry King. No comparison is possible.

moreluck

golden ticket member
CNN president Jeff Zucker has pulled the plug on British host Piers Morgan's TV show after its ratings plunge, ending the former tabloid editor's three year run on U.S. television.

Its hard to imagine Morgan was supposed to be a replacement for Larry King. No comparison is possible.
best news ever.......Piers is a jerk!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I'm seeing may wind turbines popping up along the east coast.
They are very large and ugly looking .
Why hasn't anyone thought to put up banks of smaller ones ?
One city has spent 2 years waiting for their turbine to work ; sight had to be approved , land had to be stabilized , turbine had to be shipped from India , the weather had to clear in order to erect the tower , it broke the first time it was turned on , and again they had to wait for clear weather to fix it .
Doesn't anyone recall what happen in the UK a couple of winters ago ?
Just when the turbines were needed during a really bad cold spell , they all froze .

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll