Media Bias

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
rand-liar_n.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Media

They should make that a permanent suspension....he's a loose cannon......

The 12 people who watch his show hardest hit.

Via HuffPo:

Alec Baldwin’s MSNBC show was pulled from the network’s schedule for two weeks on Friday following the actor’s latest homophobia scandal.
Baldwin was embroiled in controversy after he was caught on tape swearing at a photographer. Most people thought he called the man a “c–ksucking friend–g”; Baldwin denied saying the latter word, but apologized for saying the former one.

MSNBC made no comment about the simmering scandal for days—something thatled to heated criticism. Other cable news hosts, such as Anderson Cooper, alsoattacked Baldwin for making the comments.

Baldwin is not the first MSNBC host to face a suspension for comments made outside the network. Most famously, Ed Schultz was yanked from the air for a week for calling talk show host Laura Ingraham a “slut.”

wkmac

So the Tea Party is abandoning elective politics, adopting the non-aggression principle and living the anarchist philosophy? No? Then how does the last point of leaving everyone the hell alone get accomplished? Much less the point of not stealing money and restoring liberty.

Maybe instead of tea you've been drinking [-]your own[/-] someone else's koolaid. I would love to believe the above is true but I just know better.

bbsam

Staff member
So the Tea Party is abandoning elective politics, adopting the non-aggression principle and living the anarchist philosophy? No? Then how does the last point of leaving everyone the hell alone get accomplished? Much less the point of not stealing money and restoring liberty.

Maybe instead of tea you've been drinking [-]your own[/-] someone else's koolaid. I would love to believe the above is true but I just know better.

Exactly. That's why I can't see libertarianism gaining traction. Too many sides have to trust all the other sides not to grab the throne.

moreluck

golden ticket member
You can see live killings when those AlQaeda guys make a mistake with planting their bombs.........they are the feel good stories of the day. Karma!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yesterday, Obama held an "off the record" meeting with MSNBC hosts and liberal bloggers. (like Matthews, Shultz, etc)
What do you suppose that was all about ?? The pres. must be worried about his popularity in the news.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll

moreluck

golden ticket member
And yet Martin Bashir still has a job.

Via NY Post:

Alec Baldwin has been fired by MSNBC, sources say.
The rage-aholic’s weekly show, “Up Late With Alec Baldwin,” has been canceled because of the actor’s foul-mouthed rant at a photographer he called a nasty name.

“The decision has been made. He’s gone,” an insider at the cable channel told me. “The [parent company] Comcast guys have decided. Word is spreading through the building.”

Baldwin’s dismissal was decided on partly because of his diva-like behavior toward co-workers, a source said.

Besides demanding a humidifier because he claimed the air at 30 Rock was too dry, Baldwin alienated staffers when he demanded a separate makeup room being used by a woman with cancer who is sensitive to hairspray.

When Baldwin was told he couldn’t have his way, he allegedly bellowed at the top of his lungs, “I don’t give a friend - - k if she has cancer or not, I want that friend - - king makeup room