Media Bias

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
reagan-gun-plane-5.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
If I picture Obama with a gun.....I can't get the image of Don Knotts out of my head..............The Shakiest Gun in the West.

Nimnim

The Nim

I wouldn't call it hypocrisy, but a sign that times have changed. If Bush Sr. or early Clinton had a picture like this there probably wouldn't have been an outcry either, but after columbine and 9/11 guns in mainstream culture went much more taboo especially on airlines. There'd likely to have been bloody murder cried if Bush jr did something like this. Hypocrisy doesn't work when the culture is different, 20+ years ago you didn't hear about people getting picked up by homeland security because they insulted a flight attendant and made them cry, same as 60 years ago no one flinched if a child took a rifle to school because they were on a shooting team at the school.

wkmac

Fox News Remains Ratings Champ As 2013 Comes to Close

It and rivals CNN, MSNBC down from last year.

Fox News Channel maintained its grip on the cable-news network ratings
prize in 2013, drawing more viewers than the
combined averages of CNN, MSNBC and HLN.
fox_news_primetime_zpsb11242d6.jpg

http://variety.com/2013/tv/news/fox-news-remains-ratings-dynamo-as-2013-comes-to-close-1200964903/#

Purely an appeal to majority/bandwagon fallacy and means nothing about content or the truth of it either way. Watching these varying news outlets mentioned above for all your information would be like opening the news paper, only reading the op-ed pages and then running around proclaiming you are informed. You might be informed with opinion, you may not be informed with facts.

Good ole school investigative journalism where the journalist dug deep is all but a dead art in mainstream media and has been forced into the alternative media world. Fox, CNN, MSNBC, etc. may appear different on the surface but if you listen and watch while removing the bias they want you to have towards their brand, they really are not that different.

Once you understand these people as actors and not information/truth providers, you'll begin to place these propaganda pukers (all of them) on the same level of truth as wrestlers with their own storylines on TV and Pay Per View.

wkmac

And since the American Crown Jewel of Rupert Murdoch (Fox News) was mentioned, let's stir the pot a bit and look elsewhere in the Murdoch information empire and see what has been ignored by his fans shall we?

Why has no one mentioned over this past weekend where Murdoch's NYPost had a story that backed up Michael Moore's claim in Fahrenheit 911 that the Saudi's were in fact dirty and involved in the 9/11 event?

Inside the Saudi 9/11 Coverup

If 28 pages can be totally redacted from a final report, what other information can be totally withheld and thus never known? Credit to Drudge for linking this story Sunday when it broke with the headline proclaiming Michael Moore's Fahrenheit 911 claims confirmed. So has the 2 lepreCONS or the eye candy at Fox covered this story yet? No? Hmmmmm!

With this story, might it be time to consider Bandar Bush and a re-look at what took place in Syria that could have lead to war?

From Sept. and sadly the best part is behind a subscriber wall, being a subscriber I've seen it, but still food for thought of the broader and continuing implications.

island1fox

This is easy... Solar panels..Got it. Great,later islander one faux

iwftd,

How do you get through the day ??
--very frightening.

Solar panels is your answer to my post ??

Let me help you out a little --the fact that solar and wind energy is now in the area of 10% of the U.S. total energy needs --we are making progress--that would be an Intelligent response--you can thank me later !!

ImWaitingForTheDay

Annoy a conservative....Think for yourself
iwftd,

How do you get through the day ??
--very frightening.

Solar panels is your answer to my post ??

Let me help you out a little --the fact that solar and wind energy is now in the area of 10% of the U.S. total energy needs --we are making progress--that would be an Intelligent response--you can thank me later !!
listen foxy if i have to dissect everything to the simplest broadest terms which you Might understand then heaven help you..BTW i get along quite well,healthy wealthy and wise...