medical coverage - does UPS really cover the difference like the TA summary says?

brown_trousers

In parts of our medical and dental coverage, as described in the TA highlights, it say that UPS will cover the difference in coverage on things like the $1500 dental max as well as a few other items. I guess im a little apprehensive on how or if this will even work. Is it really as simple as UPS covering the difference? Is there going to be a hoopla of applications and denial letters trying to get this to work? (Like we saw in the previous 9.5 language). How strong is the language forcing them to cover these items when the c6 plan falls short?

Ask your self a more simple AND IMPORTANT... question. WHY OUR company is making RECORD PROFIT$.....and they don't want to keep us ALL....on the company plan....they can AFFORD IT...and to give us all RAISES....they made just over a $1 billion profit's the first quarter of 2013. after taxes....

brown_trousers

Ask your self a more simple AND IMPORTANT... question. WHY OUR company is making RECORD PROFIT$.....and they don't want to keep us ALL....on the company plan....they can AFFORD IT...and to give us all RAISES....they made just over a $1 billion profit's the first quarter of 2013. after taxes....

That doesnt really answer my question at all

quamba 638

In parts of our medical and dental coverage, as described in the TA highlights, it say that UPS will cover the difference in coverage on things like the $1500 dental max as well as a few other items. I guess im a little apprehensive on how or if this will even work. Is it really as simple as UPS covering the difference? Is there going to be a hoopla of applications and denial letters trying to get this to work? (Like we saw in the previous 9.5 language). How strong is the language forcing them to cover these items when the c6 plan falls short?

Ask yourself a more important question... If you had four arms, would UPS make you work twice as hard? Or would your dental coverage go from 1500 to 3000 a year?