Method for pushing out drivers side mirror? How can it be done safely?

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
He’s a big time rapper… he live in a huge house with lambos out front or was there a minivan with spinners on the wheels.. lol
TI used to have a Maybach parked at his front door and his bodyguard used to drive him around in a Mercedes party van. At one time he had a restored ragtop '68 Firebird and a '69 Chevelle by his garage. he never came to the door since I delivered there late morning, I doubt anybody was awake that time of the day. His driveway was gated and fenced next to the road, but no fence on the side so I would just walk around it. Twice I delivered his personal clothes from the Federal Pen in Arkansas when he was thrown in jail for something.

I delivered to a lot of Chick-fil-A corporate people, including one of the founder's sons, they had a lot of money. I found Truitt Cathy's one-year-old grandson out in the street one day and I carried him down the nearest driveway. His teenage big brother came to the door and wasn't doing a good job of babysitting. The next day I delivered to that house and daddy Dan Cathy was home. He told me "Thank You for saving little Mathew's life, as he reached in his back pocket and pulled out his wallet. He gave me a coupon for a free Chick-fil-A sandwich. The richest guy I delivered to I can't even remember his name. He was a billionaire that had a lot of commercial real estate and he would come to the door wearing an old dirty wifebeater t-shirt. For my last 24 years I worked around a large private lake in Jonesboro called Lake Spivey. It had a lot of doctors, lawyers, Delta pilots, and people like that that lived around it.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
I never pulled in my mirror , was doing 75 / 100
House calls a day , nice neighborhood , never even got a scratch on the car or mirror ,,

Est.1998

What buildings do you guys work in, where you don't fold any mirrors? Most centers you have to fold 'em to park, even outside. Trucks are supposed to be "pattern parked", so no one can get between them and steal fuel. This is nationwide company policy. Inside, many centers only have 2-6 inches between the trucks.
They should be worried about the catalytic converters…

Est.1998

Thank You for saving little Mathew's life, as he reached in his back pocket and pulled out his wallet. He gave me a coupon for a free Chick-fil-A sandwich.
7905EDD5-FCCF-4C8C-ADB7-EFCB548DB1E7.gif

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
The greedy part of me was hoping for a hundred-dollar bill at least, it was funny he gave me a chicken sandwich coupon. I started to ask him if I could cut it in fourths to feed my family. They are a nice family though. One of his sons walked his whole family down to where I was parked under a tree taking a break on one of my last days. The son gave me $45, one for every year I worked and his wife gave me a loaf of bread she had just baked. And another free sandwich coupon, they handed those out like business cards every time I delivered to them. Once I delivered a bunch of Super Bowl tickets to them, they paid an ungodly amount to a ticket broker to get them.
EA2845EF-1C1F-436E-B08D-E7B0196DE2A9.jpeg
3CBB2345-93A5-439E-BCBE-693D604C03FC_1_201_a.jpeg
DB8E0E2C-35A2-4BE0-B10C-5CD34E418D1D.jpeg
3906C5D9-11B7-4FBE-91B4-713B4EA59EC3.jpeg
tempImagePXJwak.png

Last edited:

Coldworld

60 months and counting
TI used to have a Maybach parked at his front door and his bodyguard used to drive him around in a Mercedes party van. At one time he had a restored ragtop '68 Firebird and a '69 Chevelle by his garage. he never came to the door since I delivered there late morning, I doubt anybody was awake that time of the day. His driveway was gated and fenced next to the road, but no fence on the side so I would just walk around it. Twice I delivered his personal clothes from the Federal Pen in Arkansas when he was thrown in jail for something.

I delivered to a lot of Chick-fil-A corporate people, including one of the founder's sons, they had a lot of money. I found Truitt Cathy's one-year-old grandson out in the street one day and I carried him down the nearest driveway. His teenage big brother came to the door and wasn't doing a good job of babysitting. The next day I delivered to that house and daddy Dan Cathy was home. He told me "Thank You for saving little Mathew's life, as he reached in his back pocket and pulled out his wallet. He gave me a coupon for a free Chick-fil-A sandwich. The richest guy I delivered to I can't even remember his name. He was a billionaire that had a lot of commercial real estate and he would come to the door wearing an old dirty wifebeater t-shirt. For my last 24 years I worked around a large private lake in Jonesboro called Lake Spivey. It had a lot of doctors, lawyers, Delta pilots, and people like that that lived around it.
Cool stories….people think that ups drivers do so good but there are some people out there that are killing it…and it’s more than a few.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
The greedy part of me was hoping for a hundred-dollar bill at least, it was funny he gave me a chicken sandwich coupon. I started to ask him if I could cut it in fourths to feed my family. They are a nice family though. One of his sons walked his whole family down to where I was parked under a tree taking a break on one of my last days. The son gave me $45, one for every year I worked and his wife gave me a loaf of bread she had just baked. And another free sandwich coupon, they handed those out like business cards every time I delivered to them. Once I delivered a bunch of Super Bowl tickets to them, they paid an ungodly amount to a ticket broker to get them.View attachment 370241View attachment 370247View attachment 370253View attachment 370256View attachment 370264
Chick fil a has been moving out west here the last few years and the lines have been pretty crazy… Ive had them a few times with my daughter and thought it was just ok…so much hype IMO.

Poop Head

Judge me.
The greedy part of me was hoping for a hundred-dollar bill at least, it was funny he gave me a chicken sandwich coupon. I started to ask him if I could cut it in fourths to feed my family. They are a nice family though. One of his sons walked his whole family down to where I was parked under a tree taking a break on one of my last days. The son gave me $45, one for every year I worked and his wife gave me a loaf of bread she had just baked. And another free sandwich coupon, they handed those out like business cards every time I delivered to them. Once I delivered a bunch of Super Bowl tickets to them, they paid an ungodly amount to a ticket broker to get them.View attachment 370241View attachment 370247View attachment 370253View attachment 370256View attachment 370264
Cool.

But tell us about the rich slutty housewives of the ATL. Thats what people wanna hear about.

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
HAHA YEAH STICK UR HAND OUT THE WINDOW AND TAKE UR HAND OFF THE WHEEL TO BEEP THE HORN ...idiots, fix the damn diad first before worrying about me .

HELL YEAH I WALK IN FRONT OF THE TRUCK
🧔✊

Coldworld

60 months and counting
What’s going on there with the super bowl tickets??? Old man Chick-fil-A gave you the honor to hold the super bowl tickets and take a picture of them..??

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
ask for instruction on the proper method. make sure you get them to clarify how to keep your hand from getting hit by what ever would be hitting the mirror if you hadn't pulled it in.