Michelle Obama

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I won a sales lead contest in my district a few years. The prize was an all expenses paid weekend trip to Watkins Glen Speedway. I am not a NASCAR fan and tried to give the trip away but was told that I had to take it. I took a friend of mine for the weekend. We stayed in a $200/night hotel and had access to the UPS hospitality tent. We ate and drank all that we wanted and had a great time until the race started. Neither of us are fans but felt as though we owed it to UPS to at least watch part of the race.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
If you want to watch NASCAR, then this is what you need to do: Paint 30 pingpong balls 30 different colors and number each one. Then throw them in the toilet and flush., repeat again and again for 2 hours...thats NASCAR.:happy-very:

Would you wear a $440 blouse from France too???? LOL:happy-very:
LOL, not hardly. I've never owned $400 a garment in my life and never plan on it either. The most expensive shirt I ever had was an $85 "Mo"Better shirt that was a christmas gift, I would have never paid that much. Oh I did buy a leather jacket for $198.00 twenty years ago and I still wear it when it gets really cold. Also pretty sure I never owned any clothes from france.

moreluck

golden ticket member
LOL, not hardly. I've never owned $400 a garment in my life and never plan on it either. The most expensive shirt I ever had was an $85 "Mo"Better shirt that was a christmas gift, I would have never paid that much. Oh I did buy a leather jacket for $198.00 twenty years ago and I still wear it when it gets really cold. Also pretty sure I never owned any clothes from france.
You can 'cost average' that leather jacket and it's really reasonable when doing that. I like my $14.99 blouses from Penny's Catalog....no iron! Some of the plaids would be totally suitable for NASCAR with jeans.

I live in jeans. I own slacks, but only need them for funerals and dinner at the country club............where our Chinese friends belong. They have to spend so much a month in the restaurant. I never understood that rule. Anyway, they take turns inviting different neighbors to go out with them.

I don't do clothes from France, but I've had some Savon Bar Soap french made.

You can 'cost average' that leather jacket and it's really reasonable when doing that. I like my $14.99 blouses from Penny's Catalog....no iron! Some of the plaids would be totally suitable for NASCAR with jeans.

I live in jeans. I own slacks, but only need them for funerals and dinner at the country club............where our Chinese friends belong. They have to spend so much a month in the restaurant. I never understood that rule. Anyway, they take turns inviting different neighbors to go out with them.

I don't do clothes from France, but I've had some Savon Bar Soap french made.
Good thing I don't do country clubs. If I can't wear my jeans, I don't go.

Well, in after thought I do...do country clubs.

moreluck

golden ticket member
180058.JPG

moreluck

golden ticket member
It would have been nice to say, we used to have over 30 trees and we cut back a bit and only have 25 trees this year......

December 12, 2011 @ 12:41 pm | Shared Sacrifice: Queen Michelle Makes Do With Only 37 Christmas Trees…

It’s good to be queen.
Via Andrew Malcolm:
The economy may be weak, unemployment strong and the first family soon to vacate the White House for another half-month of vacation in Hawaii.

But the Obamas have gone all out in decorating their house this year, including a nearly quarter-ton gingerbread White House.

They have also installed 37 different Christmas trees. Thirty of the trees are live, or were, including one nearly 19-feet tall from Wisconsin. Seven of the three dozen Christmas trees are artificial or homemade including, of course, one from recyclables.

“We have 37 Christmas trees here at the White House — 37!” Michelle Obama excitedly told a recent group of visitors. “That’s a lot, right? Yes, that’s a lot of trees. And we also have a 400-pound White House gingerbread

moreluck

golden ticket member
White House Says Queen Michelle Will Fly Separately To Hawaii For 17-Day Vacation Costing Taxpayers Upwards of $100K…

The kicker: Obama issued an executive order on November 9th titled “promoting efficient spending” which instructed government agencies to avoid unnecessary plane trips.
Via WaPo:
First lady Michelle Obama and first daughters Sasha and Malia are headed to Hono lulu on Friday for a 17-day vacation — without the president.

At least for now.

With the White House and Congress embroiled in a standoff over a spending bill and payroll tax cut proposal that could lead to a government shutdown Saturday, Obama appears ready to make good on his promise to stay in Washington until the issues are resolved.

The White House announced Wednesday that the rest of the first family would leave Washington Friday evening after delivering toys and gifts to the Marines Corps’ Toys for Tots program. As of now, the president will not be on the plane with them, unless an agreement is reached in the next 36 hours.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Let's see if "the other side" sticks to their guns like they did with Cain......seems Mooch has been sneaking out and having dinner with friends. She admitted this herself on NBC Today's show on TV.
A barrage of rumors exploded over a Wash. Examiner report that the first lady dined with 7 friends for dinner & dessert at the Co Co Sala Restaurant on Nov. 28th.

The Drudge Report headlined the night out saying "the first lady snuck out to party with pals away from her husband."

"Talk of cheating ignited after Michelle confessed that she often sneaks out of the W.H."

"I do that more frequently than people realize", she told Al Roker. "It's amazing how people don't recognize you."

She has previoulsy revealed she has special affection for the secret service agents.

Rumors are that she's getting it on with an agent. The rumors say that on at least one occasion, this agent travelled with Michelle in her blackened limo en route to one of her dinners with friends. Something has been going on for a couple months.

You can read all about the rumors in the Dec. 19th issue of Globe. Remember, Cain's allegations were rumors too. Does the old saying, "where there's smoke there's fire", apply here? Could make for a very entertaining election year!!