Michelle Obama

moreluck

golden ticket member
Knuckleheads.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Wang Dong....really ??

We probably won’t be seeing much of Mooch over the next week because the White House amazingly banned the press from covering it.

Via Daily Mail:

Michelle Obama arrived in China on Thursday for a weeklong visit that will steer clear of politics and instead focusing on education and community.
The First Lady arrived in Beijing today, accompanied by daughters Sasha and Malia as well as her mother Marian Robinson.
On Friday, she is to spend the day with Peng Liyuan, the wife of Chinese President Xi Jinping, something which diplomats hope will build bridges between the two countries.
‘I think this is a very good opportunity to improve the China-U.S. relations, as the first lady can represent the soft side of diplomacy,’ said Wang Dong, a political scientist at Peking University’s School of International Studies.
‘Michelle Obama herself has been accomplished in areas such as women’s rights, children issues and education, and I think members of the Chinese public are anticipating her visit with a positive attitude,’ Wang said.

rod

Retired 22 years
Wang Dong....really ??

We probably won’t be seeing much of Mooch over the next week because the White House amazingly banned the press from covering it.

Via Daily Mail:

Michelle Obama arrived in China on Thursday for a weeklong visit that will steer clear of politics and instead focusing on education and community.
The First Lady arrived in Beijing today, accompanied by daughters Sasha and Malia as well as her mother Marian Robinson.
On Friday, she is to spend the day with Peng Liyuan, the wife of Chinese President Xi Jinping, something which diplomats hope will build bridges between the two countries.
‘I think this is a very good opportunity to improve the China-U.S. relations, as the first lady can represent the soft side of diplomacy,’ said Wang Dong, a political scientist at Peking University’s School of International Studies.
‘Michelle Obama herself has been accomplished in areas such as women’s rights, children issues and education, and I think members of the Chinese public are anticipating her visit with a positive attitude,’ Wang said.

And we all know how much China is concerned about women's rights.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Since this China Trip is a family vacation & no reporters were allowed along , when will the US Taxpayers receive a check from The Obama Family for personal uses of gov't equipment ?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
We the Taxpayers by law only have to cover official duty costs .
Maybe we can make a deal with China , cancel some of our debt & you get to keep all those Obamas .

moreluck

golden ticket member
No press on this vacation ????

Then where are all the pictures coming from......is her mom taking them all and posting them "on her wall" ?