Michelle Obama

MAKAVELI

No press on this vacation ????

Then where are all the pictures coming from......is her mom taking them all and posting them "on her wall" ?
I think you are probably the only person in the US that cares and your obsession with the Obamas is becoming disturbing.

MAKAVELI

Seriously, MYOB !!

I don't give Kim K. a break either.......and Lilo is just trash. Don't get me started on Oprah.
It's everyones business when you have 100s of posts on this forum about them. Even down to what they wear and eat. There are support groups for that.

moreluck

golden ticket member
what about the global warming freaks.....Dr. Keith Ablow still has a practice !!

Where is the T.O.S. that states only a certain number of posts are allowed in a certain topic ?? What's the number ?? Huh??

MAKAVELI

what about the global warming freaks.....Dr. Keith Ablow still has a practice !!

Where is the T.O.S. that states only a certain number of posts are allowed in a certain topic ?? What's the number ?? Huh??
You can post a million times about the Obamas and what they wear and eat if you want. That doesn't change the fact it's disturbing.

moreluck

golden ticket member
"In a major behind the scenes blowout, Barack & Michelle waged their worst fight over her lavish trip to China.
Barack exploded when she refused to cancel her pricey getaway.
White House advisors warnedvhim that the 6 year string of extravagant vacations had already cost the US Treasury $150 million in tax payer's money.
She's doing what she wants and that's seeing the world on the American taxpayer's dime.."
Read the entire story......

(Enquirer April 7th issue.)

moreluck

golden ticket member
2e1wt2x.jpg