Michelle Obama

moreluck

golden ticket member
I actually received that pic from someone and I looked it up......those are like gymnastic flags, not communist flags. You know, where the young girls twirl the flags?

oldngray

nowhere special
The White House on Monday defended the #BringBackOurGirls social media campaign as a valuable part of the global response to the abduction of more than 200 Nigerian girls
http://news.yahoo.com/white-house--no---bringbackourgirls-won-t-sway-the-kidnappers-203903963.html
763.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Michelle Obama To High-School Grads: Monitor Your Parents For Thoughtcrime
First lady Michelle Obama is encouraging students to monitor their older relatives, friends and co-workers for any racially insensitive comments they might make, and to challenge those comments whenever they’re made.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Here's what she actually said, while speaking in Topeka on the 60th Anniversary of Brown v Board of Education:
http://www.whitehouse.gov/the-press...topeka-school-district-senior-recognition-day

relevant excerpt:

And the good news is that you probably won’t have to bring a lawsuit or go all the way to the Supreme Court to do that. You all can make a difference every day in your own lives simply by teaching others the lessons you’ve learned here in Topeka.

Maybe that starts simply in your own family, when grandpa tells that off-colored joke at Thanksgiving, or you’ve got an aunt talks about “those people.” Well, you can politely inform them that they’re talking about your friends. (Applause.)

Or maybe it’s when you go off to college and you decide to join a sorority or fraternity, and you ask the question, how can we get more diversity in our next pledge class? Or maybe it’s years from now, when you’re on the job and you’re the one who asks, do we really have all the voices and viewpoints we need at this table? Maybe it’s when you have kids of your own one day, and you go to your school board meeting and insist on integrating your children’s schools and giving them the resources they need.

But no matter what you do, the point is to never be afraid to talk about these issues, particularly the issue of race. Because even today, we still struggle to do that. Because this issue is so sensitive, is so complicated, so bound up with a painful history. And we need your generation to help us break through. We need all of you to ask the hard questions and have the honest conversations, because that is the only way we will heal the wounds of the past and move forward to a better future. (Applause.)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Helle Thorning-Schmidt, Gabrielle Union, KerryWashington, Yityish Aynaw, Kamala Harris, Yingluck Shinawatra, Alexandra Daddario, Beyonce, Caroline Kennedy, Megan Hughes.......

Who are these women ??

These are the names of women in Mooch's file on hubby's flirt'n'grope problem.
It's the file she will hand to the divorce attorney the day Obama is out of office.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Gossip is the best ammunition you have left in your wasted efforts to make your political party legitimate?

Sorry missy, youre still going to lose the house and the oval office in the next two election cycles.

TOS.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This has nothing to do with a political party.....this has everything to do with hound dogs!!!

tabloid queen, ironically, the timing of "your" story and the release of the new national enquirer that has the same story is, well, indictive of your "own thoughts".

Just sayin.

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
No, I have a subscription and I am just posting the info for those who can't afford magazines of that high quality.

Globe, Star, People, Good Housekeeping, Entertainment Weekly, Reader's Digest.......I'm sure you think they are all full of lies, but we know better....not too many libel suits among those. They all manage to get the facts straight now.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
No, I have a subscription and I am just posting the info for those who can't afford magazines of that high quality.

Globe, Star, People, Good Housekeeping, Entertainment Weekly, Reader's Digest.......I'm sure you think they are all full of lies, but we know better....not too many libel suits among those. They all manage to get the facts straight now.

Where is your "bat boy" thread?

TOS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I didn't mention that publication, but you were quick to mention it...........was that last year's Father's Day present?

"The Weekly World News was a largely fictional news tabloid published in the United States from 1979 to 2007."

I never read this tabloid and it's been defunct since 2007.......back where you live everyday.

The key word here is "fictional".

BrownArmy

Wow, the animosity is reaching a fervant pitch...anyone out there really believe Michelle is trans?

Seriously?

It's fun and funny, but also sort of base.

I'll be so curious, when the next Prez is a Republican, will you all still revel in this crap?

Nancy Reagan, Hillary Clinton, Laura Bush, and Michelle Obama all had their pet projects when they were First Lady...

NR: War on Drugs? (ironic)...

HC: Health Care? (redux)...

LB: Education? (great!)..

MO: Nutritious food in schools? (why not?)

I look forward to your stalwart antagonism for the next First Lady...

moreluck

golden ticket member
I had no antagonism for the previous first lady ......... some are liked, some are not.
If the next FLOTUS is a GOP'er, that doesn't mean I'll like her. She has to be nice, be a lady , mind her p's & q's, etc etc