Mines bigger than yours.....

upsmaninmi

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1423856481.961290.jpg

Holy sheet those are some roses...

rod

Retired 22 years
I wonder if those idiots who buy those $135.00 (with shipping) big stuffed bears off TV know they can get the same thing at Costco for about 49 bucks. Last night I see they were still guaranteeing them for Valentines delivery.

Pooter

I delivered flowers to a receptionist from her boyfriend. She was so "fake" excited.

I wanted to be happy for her but all I could wonder was why couldn't he had given them to her in person since they live together... o_O

It's pretty neat receiving flowers off the porch.

3 done 3 to go

In control of own destiny
I finally got my revenge today. This customer said they didn't get a box. Then signed the tracer that they got it. Then called and said that I tricked them into signing the tracer. Well today. I can't get up the driveway. Due to weather. I called the number on the box. Left Msg. He called later. Saying it was a Valentin's day gift. Could I leave it at the end of the drive? No sorry. Due to theft last time. I will not be able to leave it. Oh, sorry. I will try again on Monday.

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
I finally got my revenge today. This customer said they didn't get a box. Then signed the tracer that they got it. Then called and said that I tricked them into signing the tracer. Well today. I can't get up the driveway. Due to weather. I called the number on the box. Left Msg. He called later. Saying it was a Valentin's day gift. Could I leave it at the end of the drive? No sorry. Due to theft last time. I will not be able to leave it. Oh, sorry. I will try again on Monday.
Ain't karma a bitch.

rod

Retired 22 years
I delivered flowers to a receptionist from her boyfriend. She was so "fake" excited.

I wanted to be happy for her but all I could wonder was why couldn't he had given them to her in person since they live together... o_O

It's pretty neat receiving flowers off the porch.

I would venture to say a lot of women could care less about actually getting flowers. For the most part its all about having them delivered to their office at work so that they can rub them in their co-workers faces who didn't get flowers. Women can be pretty damn evil.:-)