More Global Warming

M

MenInBrown

We use to regularly have -20 to -40 below temps that would last days and weeks. February was always frigid. Now, we have a January thaw that lasts all January. Xmas is rarely white. The changes are amazing. The fact that you can't see it astounds me.

You are posting in the thread "more global warming" about changes in the weather where you dont have a white xmas. R U kidding me??? I cant help it that you could not remember your first post..aparently the weather is messing with your brain.

menotyou

bella amicizia
You are posting in the thread "more global warming" about changes in the weather where you dont have a white xmas. R U kidding me??? I cant help it that you could not remember your first post..aparently the weather is messing with your brain.
Where did I say it was because of Global Warming? Where???? I simply stated that there are changes. For once, I was agreeing with Dumstate. There are changes occurring. The weather is changing where I live. Why it's occurring is up in the air. But, it is changing. You have yet to point out where I stated it was because of Global Warming.

M

MenInBrown

Where did I say it was because of Global Warming? Where???? I simply stated that there are changes. For once, I was agreeing with Dumstate. There are changes occurring. The weather is changing where I live. Why it's occurring is up in the air. But, it is changing. You have yet to point out where I stated it was because of Global Warming.

ok thanks for saying that it is"up in the air" in the thread "more global warming"...next time instead of replying to a post, just make a generalized statement. When you reply to a fact, and stating the opposite, that is not agreeing with anthing.

menotyou

bella amicizia
The climate has definitely changed where I live. Winters are not nearly as cold and there seems to be fewer snowstorms---the storms that we do get seem to bring more snow with them. Whether this is global warming or simply a change in the weather patterns can be debated but I do know that we are not nearly as cold here as we used to be.

We use to regularly have -20 to -40 below temps that would last days and weeks. February was always frigid. Now, we have a January thaw that lasts all January. Xmas is rarely white. The changes are amazing. The fact that you can't see it astounds me.

ok thanks for saying that it is"up in the air" in the thread "more global warming"...next time instead of replying to a post, just make a generalized statement. When you reply to a fact, and stating the opposite, that is not agreeing with anthing.
I would call that agreeing. Call me goofy.

As far as what I post where,
I will post what I want, where I want, when I want, to whom I want, about what I want. I don't care if you like it or not.

tourists24

Its been hit and miss here the last several years...... the year before last was extremely cold..... last winter was nice and warm.....

To me whether or not the temps are changing simply is what it is.... I am not convinced in any way shape or form however that man is the cause of it OR that we can change the climate by government mandates. It seems to me you can go to any point in history and find examples of nasty weather events or milder or cooler temps.

menotyou

bella amicizia
Its been hit and miss here the last several years...... the year before last was extremely cold..... last winter was nice and warm.....

To me whether or not the temps are changing simply is what it is.... I am not convinced in any way shape or form however that man is the cause of it OR that we can change the climate by government mandates. It seems to me you can go to any point in history and find examples of nasty weather events or milder or cooler temps.
Whether you agree or not, common sense does dictate that a planet that had no humans, or two humans(adam and eve) would change if you add more humans. Especially, in the last 50 or do years when no one recycled. That has to create some type of affect. Whether the planet can change and adapt is the question. I do see a major change in weather since I was a kid waiting to see if Dutch's dog would go outside, which would signal whether or not we had school. Hello?!?!?!? Where else is the dog gonna pee??????

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I feel like I am talking to TOS.

Now that is down right mean...LOL.

emoticon-cartoon-013.gif
emoticon-cartoon-013.gif

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Ive never heard of new york being warmer than NC during the winter. I almost thank that is quite impossible.

New York is not warmer than NC at any point of the year. You claimed that the years 2009-11 were the coldest winters in 25 years. That was simply not the case in Upstate NY.

BTW, my daughter and what's his name lived in Whitsett (just outside of Burlington) NC for a year. You live in a beautiful state---religious, but beautiful. On one of my visits we drove to Raleigh as I wanted to see UNC. Beautiful campus. Visited them three times and never stepped foot in to a Waffle House.:wink2:

M

MenInBrown

New York is not warmer than NC at any point of the year. You claimed that the years 2009-11 were the coldest winters in 25 years. That was simply not the case in Upstate NY.

BTW, my daughter and what's his name lived in Whitsett (just outside of Burlington) NC for a year. You live in a beautiful state---religious, but beautiful. On one of my visits we drove to Raleigh as I wanted to see UNC. Beautiful campus. Visited them three times and never stepped foot in to a Waffle House.:wink2:

We love our Tarheels, although one of the most Liberal schools in the country...and yea, stay away from the Waffle Houses!