Mothers day

oldngray

nowhere special
funny-mothers-day-cards.jpg

trickpony1

Tooner-
Post #30 (I took a hard fall) and #31 (slow your happy rear down) didn't have anything to do with your driving habits.

It alluded to your skills while out of the truck, package and DIAD in hand(s).

You may have missed my point.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Tooner-
Post #30 (I took a hard fall) and #31 (slow your happy rear down) didn't have anything to do with your driving habits.

It alluded to your skills while out of the truck, package and DIAD in hand(s).

You may have missed my point.
Yeah, Im not very graceful, yes I did miss the point. But I dont want anyone to think I am going to get hurt. I will have big strong men guiding my non driving time.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
Have any video from the stands as you were slip slidin around?
Some will even do video from inside the car as well.
Dirt track or pavement?
"Dirt is for racin, pavement is for gettin there"
I "raced" on asphalt. I have video from inside. I did a little better years ago on dirt, I absolutely sucked, first to say it when I saw the look of dismay on my sons face......

First they told me to slow down, on my first two laps. Then when we were sent to go, my car was lugging. We were told two gears, this little tiny, metal thing, that had 2nd for entrance and exit, and 3rd for the track. (which I couldnt see) And I needed to downshift to get back to speed. We were told we were not allowed to shift or we would get thrown out. Not to mention we were so tightened down with the hans, 5 point and helmet, that I couldnt see the race line we were suppose to follow. We had one spotter for 5 people. He kept yelling at the other guys for shifting, but thats what you needed to do, duh, its racing. But I followed the rules. I could not ask anyone, hey I am dying out here, I need to shift, that option was not available.

Then I got the speed back, and I went to pass a guy, going in who had only five laps and I got yelled at for passing him......"back up 500 feet and give him room to exit" But I was in a different lane:brokenheart:. So I can say some of the rules were stupid, Or blame it on the total disorganization, but instead, I will just say it was a blast, No Nascar drivers are losing their seats because Nascar found a shining star. And it was fun just to feel the power, and no one will ever see the video because you can only hear me, not the spotter.............And my son is the best.