Mr. Smith, Do The Ethical Thing

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
UPS has acknowledged to the media that it will have undelivered Christmas packages, and most insiders know that Express is in much worse shape than UPS this year. Man-up, and admit you screwed this one up ROYALLY by being such a cheap, effing, profit-grubbing, rat bastard.

Oh, and enjoy counting your money tomorrow. EFF YOU!!!

SmithBarney

Surprise! Peak comes every year! We were doing ok until today... triple volume + extra freight that showed up unannounced "nobody" knows where it came from... LOL

whenIgetthere

We were OK till the middle of last week, and then the volume and stop counts more than doubled. All the routes that were collapsed from retirements etc. destroyed us. We didn't have enough overflow routes to cover every loop.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
We were OK till the middle of last week, and then the volume and stop counts more than doubled. All the routes that were collapsed from retirements etc. destroyed us. We didn't have enough overflow routes to cover every loop.

How many undelivered containers?

5yearsleft

We have been behind since Thanksgiving, yet management was surprised that we just kept getting further behind!?!? We won't catch up till next week.

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
We were managing to keep up until Saturday when all hell broke loose with excessive volumes and crappy weather. I swear Memphis has no clue that Christmas comes in late December just like in years previous.

!Retired!

How many undelivered containers?
No unopened containers at our station. Open them all, send everyone out with more work they can do and those that don't get their packages can come pick them up. I delivered my outermost stops and those closer to the station (15-20 minute drive) I just couldn't. I feel bad for the customer, but when management stopped caring, so did I.

Mr. 7

The monkey on the left.
Just about every communication we got from the ramp re. CTV depart/arrival times, piece count, # of positions, etc., was totally wrong all this week.

cancan

We processed everything in a grueling 4 hour sort. About halfway through we already had more than we could handle. Most of it ended up in massive piles.

Sent using BrownCafe App