MrFedEx Blogspot is a FAKE

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Occasionally, I Google or Bing my username to see if someone is pretending to be me, which has happened more than once, including this site. The "MrFedEx" blogspot is NOT me.

Once again, I have a lot to say, and when the restrictions are removed, it will be said.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!
It was created when you took your hiatus from BC because you were going to do whatever that was going to make waves and lead to whatever result you'd deluded yourself into thinking was possible. When I brought it to your attention here, it wasn't someone else, you took credit for the content, and said it was you.

Now it's fake? LOL.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
It was created when you took your hiatus from BC because you were going to do whatever that was going to make waves and lead to whatever result you'd deluded yourself into thinking was possible. When I brought it to your attention here, it wasn't someone else, you took credit for the content, and said it was you.

Now it's fake? LOL.

Whatever you say, lackey. Your honesty and integrity are on a par with Benito Trumpolinni.

59 Dano

Whatever you say, lackey. Your honesty and integrity are on a par with Benito Trumpolinni.

"That was really well-written. I don't even remember doing it, but thanks for publishing it. I think I did a pretty good job of predicting the future.

That would be the one exception, because I don't post elsewhere
, except as noted on the old FedExaminer site, which Cheryl pulled-up."

Your own words, bubba. Kind of odd that you'd take credit for your blog and then, unprompted, deny it out of the blue six months later. Maybe you aren't really retired and maybe you said some inflammatory things about specific people in your blog postings and maybe someone put two and two together and maybe FedEx caught on and maybe you're trying to CYA.

Then again, maybe not :)

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
"That was really well-written. I don't even remember doing it, but thanks for publishing it. I think I did a pretty good job of predicting the future.

That would be the one exception, because I don't post elsewhere
, except as noted on the old FedExaminer site, which Cheryl pulled-up."

Your own words, bubba. Kind of odd that you'd take credit for your blog and then, unprompted, deny it out of the blue six months later. Maybe you aren't really retired and maybe you said some inflammatory things about specific people in your blog postings and maybe someone put two and two together and maybe FedEx caught on and maybe you're trying to CYA.

Then again, maybe not :)
It is no secret that I used to post on FedExaminer and even wrote about it here. vantexan was a regular.No scoop for you, Mr. Hannity.

59 Dano

It is no secret that I used to post on FedExaminer and even wrote about it here. vantexan was a regular.No scoop for you, Mr. Hannity.

LOL, you admitted that the blog post was yours. Keep back-pedaling, I don't blame you. Why, though? And why with the nonsense that you can't post what you want because of imaginary restrictions?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
LOL, you admitted that the blog post was yours. Keep back-pedaling, I don't blame you. Why, though? And why with the nonsense that you can't post what you want because of imaginary restrictions?

That would be a total lie. I have never made any blog posts. The only posts I've ever made outside of this site were at FedExaminer, which isn't any secret. Your continuous lying is annoying. Typical management.

59 Dano

That would be a total lie. I have never made any blog posts. The only posts I've ever made outside of this site were at FedExaminer, which isn't any secret. Your continuous lying is annoying. Typical management.

LOL, you admitted it and took credit, dude! Own it.