My Old Center Team

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by The Milkman, Aug 31, 2013.

1. The Milkman

The Milkman Well-Known Member

2. FilingBluesFL

FilingBluesFL Well-Known Member

I *tried* to watch the new movie...

The guys were good... but it wasn't no classic, that's for sure.

3. The Milkman

I hear ya...I liked it but there is no way they could be imitated..Truly ahead of their time.........

4. The Milkman

Slapstick at it's best only surpassd by Knuckleheads in the office............

5. anonymous6

anonymous6 Guest

my mom stopped me from watching them when I was 8 cause I kept on poking my little sister in the eyes.

6. The Milkman

You are My Hero:happy-very:

7. Buck Fifty

Buck Fifty New Member

They were the reason we quit going to church when I was young. Them and wrestling on Sat night. Can I get an Amen ?

8. OPTION3

OPTION3 Well-Known Member

I KNOW the guy in the center is my center manager!!!

9. The Milkman

AMEN:choir:

10. The Milkman

:greedy:
    Funny thing is....That for some reason no matter what your location, there is always and I mean always a Stooge running the show...:greedy:

11. Buck Fifty

Buck Fifty New Member

My sisters were smart enough to block the eye poke and yank my hair out at the same time.

12. oldngray

oldngray nowhere special

13. The Milkman

Most have to be old and gray to remember them...........LOL:happy-very:

14. Buck Fifty

Buck Fifty New Member

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=EcLnd-hMARA

15. The Milkman

16. slantnosechevy

slantnosechevy Active Member

The Stooges and Bob Luce wrestling....both way ahead of their time. Gorgeous George, Dick "the Bruiser, Crusher, Sailor Art Thomas, Baron Von Raschke, Bobo Brazil, Blackjack Lanza, Sheik-Bobby Heenan(later Bobby "the weasel" Heenan & Bobby "the Brain Heenan), Andre "the Giant, Haystacks Calhoun, Moose Cholak, and don't forget the sponsor Ben's Auto........ Hilarious chit.

Dick "the Bruiser" lived on the north side of Indianapolis close to Keystone. Back in the late '80's you could see him mowing his own yard from time to time. Once in a while he'd stop and talk to people...great guy. Those guys made outrageous money for their day.

17. The Milkman

Forgot to mention....Buddy Rodgers, Killer Kowalski, Ba Ba The Giant, and our Italian Stallion Bruno Samartino.....Ray Morgan used to be the host and I also think Vince Mcmahon Sr if I am not mistaken.... This was while I was back in Jersey and the channels to watch kept changing, also in Black and White for you youngsters out there:peaceful:

18. anonymous6

anonymous6 Guest

my wife of almost 30 years just shakes her head when Im laughing my ass off at the Stooges. It's a guy thing I tell her. Timeless comedy.

19. texan

texan Well-Known Member

The part that I like, was the were all Jewish.

[​IMG]
    (Moses Horwitz,.... Jerome Horwitz,.... Louis Feinberg)
    1897 – 1975,........ 1903 – 1952,............ 1902 – 1975

Shalom
    Texan

20. The Milkman

Sointenly a guy thing...most women don't get it...........Ah the good old days.....:wink2: