My time is here !!!

QualityLoads

down here in ft. lauderdale, florida im getting $28/hr for driving school as cover driver. we are getting 8 hours monday-thursday and friday they say will be a half day. By tommorow i will have already made more than i make in an entire month as a preloader. If I were to go through driving school for an entire month the amount of sweat i accumulate that whole month wouldn't add up to a single day in preload. im enjoying the paid vacation.

ChefBoyarDON

You should be okay. I'm a new hire and was immediately sent to driving school. Learned the stuff in two days and got a 100 % today. It's all just repetition. Good luck!

Sent using BrownCafe App

TooTechie

Geek in Brown
Any pointers on how to memorize it all?? Most guys I know wait till they're in driving school to memorize this. I've got about 2 weeks plus the week of driving school . Insert pointers here .........
I made flash cards and for the week I was in driver school instead of watching tv at night I worked on that. While in the car on the way to and from driver school instead of listening to the radio I would try to recite it all verbatim.

TheKingOfQueens

I made flash cards and for the week I was in driver school instead of watching tv at night I worked on that. While in the car on the way to and from driver school instead of listening to the radio I would try to recite it all verbatim.

Good stuff good stuff. Going to school on Tuesday and cramming it all in daily.

oldngray

nowhere special

To make things more interesting have your wife wear the cards and flash you.

TheKingOfQueens

To make things more interesting have your wife wear the cards and flash you.

Not married but been with my girlfriend for like 8 years so might as we'll be . She doesn't do that stuff anymore . Guess it's time to get her super drunk and take your advice with the flash cards lol.

Fedex Guy

Back In the day (I wasnt naked) but I ued flash cards to learn the sort aisle.

My girl friend would reward me with nudity, when I got them right!..lol

I need a refresher course!

I certainly hope that class wasn't followed by a case of blue balls, lmao

Just to be clear, I don't work for FedEx. Crazy I know.

oldngray

nowhere special
business-slogans-1.jpg