Need help with noisy neighbors...

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
Use your phone....record videos of the noise....especially when its late or the middle of the night. Hang on to those to show to your landlord. In the meantime....sleep with earplugs. Foam earplugs are cheap, excellent at muffling noise and comfortable enough to sleep while wearing them.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I prefer the direct approach:

Knock on door----"Hi, I am your downstairs neighbor. I am having a hard time sleeping due to all of the noise down here. Please keep it down or I will be forced to call the police. Thank you."

Rack em

Made the Podium
Good motivation for home ownership.
Believe me, I can't wait to buy a house. But right now I am low on seniority and not even half way through progression so I can't afford a house. Probably gonna take me another 3 years where I feel comfortable signing a 30 year commitment.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I prefer the direct approach:

Knock on door----"Hi, I am your downstairs neighbor. I am having a hard time sleeping due to all of the noise down here. Please keep it down or I will be forced to call the police. Thank you."
That hasn't worked as I said I've tried before. They wouldn't even open the door for the cops at 4:45 in the morning so why would they open the door for me?

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Believe me, I can't wait to buy a house. But right now I am low on seniority and not even half way through progression so I can't afford a house. Probably gonna take me another 3 years where I feel comfortable signing a 30 year commitment.
I couldn't wait to buy a house either. Not all it was cracked up to be. Back to renting for another 4-5 years.

Rack em

Made the Podium
I couldn't wait to buy a house either. Not all it was cracked up to be. Back to renting for another 4-5 years.
I am 100% ready. A nice 4 bedroom home in my city is only about 200k so my mortgage payments wont be too much more than the rent I'm paying now. I'll just have to get cable, internet, etc.