Negotiating in the age of instant gratification (don't be a drama queen)

HubBub

Details haven't been released because there are no exact details yet. THE LANGUAGE IS STILL BEING WRITTEN AND SUPPLEMENTS/RIDERS ARE STILL BEING NEGOTIATED. The proposed contracts may end up being good or they may end up being bad, but odds are you can't possibly know one way or another at this point. If you've already decided your vote based on rumors that have been posted, you are not a responsible voter. Don't be a drama queen and save your outrage and hysteria for later.

[video=youtube;i0GW0Vnr9Yc]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i0GW0Vnr9Yc[/video]

UPS Preloader

Details haven't been released because there are no exact details yet. THE LANGUAGE IS STILL BEING WRITTEN AND SUPPLEMENTS/RIDERS ARE STILL BEING NEGOTIATED. The proposed contracts may end up being good or they may end up being bad, but odds are you can't possibly know one way or another at this point. If you've already decided your vote based on rumors that have been posted, you are not a responsible voter. Don't be a drama queen and save your outrage and hysteria for later.

I couldn't have said it any better. Nice post!

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
If must of are brothers and sisters are on the same page as you, we are so screwed.
How is this worse than getting a coronary on stuff that hasn't been announced to everyone yet? TDU has posted basics. And even those are speculation when it comes to riders and addendums. And also, it is impossible by law for the CS plan to cover all states. Washington State only allows 4 insurance providers to operate in their state. I think they are hardly alone in this. And since you get your information from TDU (the only place that has leaked any info....all of it speculation) read the entire sentence where it says you'll be place in a BEEFED UP CS plan OR OTHER TEAMSTER PLAN. Far more than likely, you'll be placed in a plan that you're local driver is on rather than the CS plan unless you live in a CS plan state.

yeldarb

Out local has does our insurance since I have been a driver and I have never had 1 complaint with them. All you guys that were bitching about not having to pay premiums are still bitching when we will not have to pay premiums. I don't get it. Your complaining on stuff you have no idea on.

Scuderia

There's only 1 game franchise I would stand in line for: Metal Gear

Never had to though, just pre-order and pick up at your leisure.