Never got my STD PAY..

upsBoyz314

I went out in the end of march for dental surgery. I never got any STD PAY for my time out. I got the run around from all sides. Local 688 told me to file with hartford , hartford said they don't cover std for dental work. Can I still file something to get pay for the 2 weeks I was out or what? And who do I get the STD paperwork from local 688 or hartford? And yes union took out double dues after I came back from surgery!!

Cowboy Mac

I went out in the end of march for dental surgery. I never got any STD PAY for my time out. I got the run around from all sides. Local 688 told me to file with hartford , hartford said they don't cover std for dental work. Can I still file something to get pay for the 2 weeks I was out or what? And who do I get the STD paperwork from local 688 or hartford? And yes union took out double dues after I came back from surgery!!
If you need an STD go down to the strip club they can help you out with that.

Mr.Blonde

Only way outs inna box
When I went on short term a few years ago it was teamcares business to handle my pay. As far as I know hartford is for fmla.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
If I may be so bold, what kind of dental surgery has you out for 2 weeks?
Many tobacco users will find out.

Acquired+defect+of+the+mandible+after+tumor+treatment

MECH-II

🧔‍♂️✊
Did you fill out and fax the correct paper work signed off young man? and save the fax transactions? You waited till after sugery to do this? ( LOL )

LOL
✊🧔‍♂️

Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
Sexual transmission disease

Johney

I could be wrong but I believe you have to be out more than 2 weeks for std to pay anything. They start paying after the third week