New day for Orion

Mr.Golden

We was told today to run Orion 100% no if, and, or buts. No switching to edd. No matter where it takes you, u have to do it!.......

ImageUploadedByBrownCafe1426858931.703615.jpg

youllbefine

Nope someone in corporate had a bad day and is taking it out on everyone else... We had to cut routes last minute due a call that came from above the district manager

F

FrigidAdCorrector

Maybe your management wants to prove to someone that it's a failure.
The Orion people will still try to find a loophole saying it was someone else's fault. My on car, no joke, worked almost 80 hours last week, almost exclusively to try and fix the Orion screw ups (because you know, God forbid the Orion people work past 5) and they still don't think anything is wrong. It's asinine.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The Orion people will still try to find a loophole saying it was someone else's fault. My on car, no joke, worked almost 80 hours last week, almost exclusively to try and fix the Orion screw ups (because you know, God forbid the Orion people work past 5) and they still don't think anything is wrong. It's asinine.
You do know who these Orion people are right?

They are managements outcasts that were too terrible or crooked as management so they got demoted.

Last edited:

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid

They are managements outcasts that were to terrible or crooked as management so they got demoted.
The majority of them are temporary subcontractors who have never worked for UPS in any capacity before, and their "experience" consists of downloading a copy of the 340 Methods onto a Kindle.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
The majority of them are temporary subcontractors who have never worked for UPS in any capacity before, and their "experience" consists of downloading a copy of the 340 Methods onto a Kindle.
Around here a decent amount are ex sups. I've seen a few management basically be told go to the Orion team or be fired.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Not here, two were former driver sups that hated doing operations so they volunteered. The others were "recruited" from various depts at corporate by their boss. This is a fact.

Mr.Golden

They are managements outcasts that were too terrible or crooked as management so they got demoted.

Orion is a software that is designed to reduced miles correct? I believe it's still up to the driver on what to decide...