New Fall TV Line Up.

klein

Für Meno :)
Thanks Moreluck, watching Terra Nova just now : Best episode sofar (called "Runaway")...
I probably would have never started watching it, without your thread.

bigbrownhen

We like "Person of Interest". We watched "Unforgetable" the other night, well most of it, we lost the last few minutes cause we forgot to record it, so recording the new one this week.

I was disappointed in "Boss". The promos looked really good, but it was just too much political chess playing in it for me. If you are into politics then you will like it.

klein

Für Meno :)
Wow, just watching the pilot of GRIMM !

Great sceince fiction , monster -like series... a cop with special sight to see the bad people (bad people look like monsters to him).

Not too late to catch it if you live west !

rod

Retired 22 years
I'm thinking about cancelling my Direct TV and going back to just a simple antenna like the old days. As far as I am concerned there isn't anything on the boobtube that I couldn't live without seeing. Thats what I want to do but I'm afraid my wife wouldn't go for it. Shes addicted to all those cooking and house remodeling shows so that plan would never fly.

old levi's

blank space
I'm thinking about cancelling my Direct TV and going back to just a simple antenna like the old days. As far as I am concerned there isn't anything on the boobtube that I couldn't live without seeing. Thats what I want to do but I'm afraid my wife wouldn't go for it. Shes addicted to all those cooking and house remodeling shows so that plan would never fly.
Yeah, That would be a beatdown for sure. Haven't heard it called the boobtube in a long time.

The worse part is she would have learned how to make it look like an accident from one of those shows.

moreluck

golden ticket member
The Real Housewives of ................

I hate to say I'm addicted.
Me too......every city's show. Did you hear Lisa Vanderpump will be leaving the Bev. Hills Wives and getting her own show....like Bethenny did. Did you know Bethenney was 3rd top earning female just behind 2nd place Oprah? Fantastic.....took an idea, worked hard and ran with it!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I like the "Crash" shows where they pick you up at a Home Depot and come home with you and remodel your room/yard in 3 days. Love Genievive (sp), Color Splash, Candice Olsen,....even her lighting guy, Chico........The Novogratz's, etc.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
I like the "Crash" shows where they pick you up at a Home Depot and come home with you and remodel your room/yard in 3 days. Love Genievive (sp), Color Splash, Candice Olsen,....even her lighting guy, Chico........The Novogratz's, etc.
I'm at HD all the time. How come they never find me? :dissapointed:

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
Probably, because you're so hot you're almost unapproachable. Mess your hair up a little and rub some
potting soil on your face. There you go!:wink2:
HA! Me go to HD with my hair perfectly coiffed? Not! Usually when I get to HD I'm in the middle of some project, covered in dirt or paint already. :happy-very: