New Important Policy Rumor/Buzz

TUT

There was no comments they falsified their time on the clock. Just how hard they worked, that isn't stealing time either, stealing time is saying I was there 8 hours but really only 7. Oh well, you guys keep moving the point around. No big really.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

There was no comments they falsified their time on the clock. Just how hard they worked, that isn't stealing time either, stealing time is saying I was there 8 hours but really only 7. Oh well, you guys keep moving the point around. No big really.

Running errands on the clock is not stealing time?

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
Upstate is FedEx's new corporate apologist even though he's never worked a solitary minute for the company. Funny how that all worked out.

59 Dano

I just want to make friends!

The point has been clear and consistent: working slower in order to pad the paycheck. It's been pointed out enough in this thread that you should have grasped the point by now. If not, here are 8 posts where it was specifically pointed out and you still managed to miss it:

bacha29

The point has been clear and consistent: working slower in order to pad the paycheck. It's been pointed out enough in this thread that you should have grasped the point by now. If not, here are 8 posts where it was specifically pointed out and you still managed to miss it:

See what I mean. Your love of money is so absolute that you have actually reached the point where you are now worrying about the security of someone else's money

59 Dano

See what I mean. Your love of money is so absolute that you have actually reached the point where you are now worrying about the security of someone else's money

Let me type this slowly so that you can understand. I don't dislike a bank robber because of my love of money, I dislike him because I DON'T LIKE CRIMINALS.

bacha29

Let me type this slowly so that you can understand. I don't dislike a bank robber because of my love of money, I dislike him because I DON'T LIKE CRIMINALS.
. Now I get it. In your mind's eye because a slower paced worker doesn't make as much money for Dear Leader Fred he is therefore a criminal .You need to write your congressman and tell him what you think then spearhead a drive to make it finished law. It will serve you well as you spend the last years of your life in jail due to the fact old age resulted in your slower pace. But it's all good. You'll get three hots and a cot and you therefore will not have to give your treasure to the nursing home allowing you to take it all with you as you climb the stairway to heaven.

dezguy

I don't know if you typing slowly is going to make him understand. Your post looks the same as all the others in this thread. :p

59 Dano

. Now I get it. In your mind's eye because a slower paced worker doesn't make as much money for Dear Leader Fred he is therefore a criminal .

Seven pages of posts and you've still missed the point. Thanks for playing, bacha. Tell us how the paste tastes.

bacha29

Seven pages of posts and you've still missed the point. Thanks for playing, bacha. Tell us how the paste tastes.
The entire debate is all about worker productivity as evidenced by your ceaseless contempt for a slower paced worker and the disservice you think he's doing to Dear Leader Fred by producing fewer profits than the faster paced worker.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The entire debate is all about worker productivity as evidenced by your ceaseless contempt for a slower paced worker and the disservice you think he's doing to Dear Leader Fred by producing fewer profits than the faster paced worker.

There is a difference between a slower paced worker and an efficient worker purposely going slow.