New Rule: Whoa, Canada

rickyb

No one asked you to love injustice, but you do not fight injustice with more injustice and hate and division, you just become that which you hate.
so if we dont love injustice then we hate it. were not indifferent to it. we hate it. cornel west goes into detail about this. for example i think he mentions not hating people.

vantexan

i love it but hes not on there enough

i agree bill maher is better than MSM.
So what you're saying is Bill should only have on people you completely agree with. Other voices shouldn't be allowed. What makes you any different than a dictator who demands obedience at all times?

rickyb

So what you're saying is Bill should only have on people you completely agree with. Other voices shouldn't be allowed. What makes you any different than a dictator who demands obedience at all times?
im saying hte people he associates himself with is telling

i think he scores better htan the MSM.

lee camp does comedy journalism, you should check him out. hes not really that funny.

vantexan

im saying hte people he associates himself with is telling

i think he scores better htan the MSM.

lee camp does comedy journalism, you should check him out. hes not really that funny.
Bill has the entire political spectrum on. And disagrees with them and agrees with them to varying degrees. You're saying he shouldn't have those people on who you disagree with. If he does it's "telling." Face it, you don't believe in free speech or the market of ideas. You want to control the narrative. You're an authoritarian.

rickyb

Bill has the entire political spectrum on. And disagrees with them and agrees with them to varying degrees. You're saying he shouldn't have those people on who you disagree with. If he does it's "telling." Face it, you don't believe in free speech or the market of ideas. You want to control the narrative. You're an authoritarian.
yea thats why i defend capitalism ;)

i like debates but judge him by who he has on and who he doesnt

chris hedges did an episode on him