New Seatbelt, Bulkhead, Brake, and GPS sensors being put into UPS trucks!

paidslave

Wrong, spam breath.
BrownCafe is not here for promotion of your "service". ( I use the word service in replacement of a word I would have to delete as a moderator)
Your "service" has no viable application for UPS , or in this forum.

Spam breath? Wow and this is language from a moderator!

AlaskaMike

The only people who should concern themselves with these safety/monitoring devices are those who are not following the methods. I have to disagree with an earlier post in which the person advised everyone to "slow down and follow the methods." I follow the methods and consider myself to be a very efficient driver so you don't necessarily have to use shortcuts to get the job done quickly. Knowing the DIAD inside and out, having a good memory, spending as little time in the back of the truck as possible (they called that "massaging the packages" when I started 19 long years ago) and, most importantly, knowing your customers and their preferences all lend themselves to a smooth day.

Actually, I have to disagree. The only people who should concern themselves are those who are not following the methods and are on the management crap list. This stuff won't be public knowledge and management will use it against some and not against others. They have the ability now to tell who is working through his break or lunch and the "runners and gunners" aren't disciplined for either.

Last edited: