new server

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by DS, Jul 17, 2006.

1. DS

DS Fenderbender

Cheryl...new server is fast...can we share mp3`s now?

2. traveler

traveler Where next? Venice

:thumbup1: Good job with the new server. Click of the mouse and there's a response now!

3. OldUPSDriver

OldUPSDriver New Member

Minor thing, the new message arrow never turns off after messages are read, but the site is much faster. thanks!

4. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

ds, the chatroom file sharing upload size has been upgraded to 2 mb, our new host's upload limit. I'm trying to get it raised to a more generous limit. I'll let you know if they increase the size.

oldupsdriver, I reset the read post marking system which will should take care of the problem.

A few minor bugs still need to be corrected but overall the new server gives us a big upgrade in capacity and speed. Thank you for your patience.

5. OldUPSDriver

OldUPSDriver New Member

The arrows still show on the "sub-forum" window as unread. No biggie. Am I the only one seeing this??:crying:

6. over9five

over9five Moderator Staff Member

Oh my God, this is great!

7. OldUPSDriver

OldUPSDriver New Member

The arrows still show on the "sub-forum" window as unread posts even though they have been read. No biggie. Am I the only one seeing this??:crying:

8. cheryl

cheryl I started this. Staff Member

Post marking is working on both of our home computers using both firefox and ie so it may be an issue with your browser.

Have you tried clearing your browser cache?

Also try using the "Mark All Posts Read" text link that is just above the "What's Going On" section on the forum page (http://www.browncafe.com/forum/).