New Video! 12,000 Laid Off, Should You Be Worried?

Brown Down

I always find it funny when they try to play the overallowed game do an OGS 3-day ride find very little and then cancel the results. That's why anytime they start that crap with me I always ask what were the results of my last 3-day ride and they usually walk away.

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

When Greg mentioned he used to run 2 1/2 hours over and then IE fixed his time study, was it an actual

"physical" time study.... or did they just massage the numbers ? I can't remember them doing a real one

since like maybe mid-2000's ? It's my understanding that everything is done at the regional level (on computer)

and they don't even have local IE that even knows how to do one.

RoswellHub

When Greg mentioned he used to run 2 1/2 hours over and then IE fixed his time study, was it an actual

"physical" time study.... or did they just massage the numbers ? I can't remember them doing a real one

since like maybe mid-2000's ? It's my understanding that everything is done at the regional level (on computer)

and they don't even have local IE that even knows how to do one.
Yeah this was a back in the day story. You are correct. They don't do physical time studies anymore

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Yeah this was a back in the day story. You are correct. They don't do physical time studies anymore

Thanks for the confirmation.

My only reason for asking that, is I went through 2 different physical time studies when they were re-looping

some routes and centers. They actually measured distance, traffic lights, bulk stop access, 2-wheel dolly usage,

and all sorts of different parameters. It seemed fair.

Not so much now....

Brown Down

Thanks for the confirmation.

My only reason for asking that, is I went through 2 different physical time studies when they were re-looping

some routes and centers. They actually measured distance, traffic lights, bulk stop access, 2-wheel dolly usage,

and all sorts of different parameters. It seemed fair.

Not so much now....
traffic? what's that? we are the only vehicles on the road according to them.