New Video! 12,000 Laid Off, Should You Be Worried?

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
I don't doubt you. It feels like this forum is full of broken men who had PTSD from UPS jobs.
I’m hardly broken. To quote survivor I outlasted and outplayed the scum that tried to fire me. I get paid NOT to deal with the company now, I’m a true winner. So far I’ve collected about 100,000 and I plan on getting at least 2 million out of them before I kick off

Well I thought I had friends until you told me I don't.
5vC7Jw7xZpIh5x3XY9.gif

anonymous23456

I’m hardly broken. To quote survivor I outlasted and outplayed the scum that tried to fire me. I get paid NOT to deal with the company now, I’m a true winner. So far I’ve collected about 100,000 and I plan on getting at least 2 million out of them before I kick off
Good for you and why not? What you get is chump changes per Tome and her gangs.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Good for you and why not? What you get is chump changes per Tome and her gangs.
True, but I have no debt , I sleep until about 10-11 every day, I do whatever I want every day and conversley don’t do anything I don’t want to do. I put back quite a bit when I was working and have multiple streams of passive income
I’m more than content 👍

tourists24

True, but I have no debt , I sleep until about 10-11 every day, I do whatever I want every day and conversley don’t do anything I don’t want to do. I put back quite a bit when I was working and have multiple streams of passive income
I’m more than content 👍
It really is quite fun after brown life isn't it :)

anonymous23456

Unemployment pays how much in Maryland?
Min. WBA Max WBA Wage Base Min. Rate Max. Rate
50 430 8,500 0.3000 7.5000

Weekly benefit amounts range from a minimum weekly benefit amount of $50 per week to a maximum weekly benefit amount of $430 per week. Your weekly benefit amount is determined by your wages during the base period.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Min. WBA Max WBA Wage Base Min. Rate Max. Rate
50 430 8,500 0.3000 7.5000

Weekly benefit amounts range from a minimum weekly benefit amount of $50 per week to a maximum weekly benefit amount of $430 per week. Your weekly benefit amount is determined by your wages during the base period.
Dang, that is low.
$830 a week in my state.