New Video! 12,000 Laid Off, Should You Be Worried?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Thanks for another great video
Nice shirt.....
I didn't notice, but now that you mention it...

oie_animation.gif

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Thanks for the confirmation.

My only reason for asking that, is I went through 2 different physical time studies when they were re-looping

some routes and centers. They actually measured distance, traffic lights, bulk stop access, 2-wheel dolly usage,

and all sorts of different parameters. It seemed fair.

Not so much now....
Now they stick on onroad on the car with you that has instructions to find fault with you, harass you on area and do what it takes to get you in earlier on the rides.
I always loved introducing him to all of my customers. One screamed at me to NEVER do it again, and of course I kept doing it.
It was always funny how mad they got over it

dudebro

Now they stick on onroad on the car with you that has instructions to find fault with you, harass you on area and do what it takes to get you in earlier on the rides.
I always loved introducing him to all of my customers. One screamed at me to NEVER do it again, and of course I kept doing it.
It was always funny how mad they got over it
That's an odd reaction. They were the on-road's customer too. I would have handed out a business card with my name and number on it, coded the time study time as customer contact, then come back to the building and write up my customer contacts for the quarter (back when they did that).