New York Legalizes Same Sex Marriage

klein

Für Meno :)
Oh thank God! We were starting to worry about your country.

You have that totally backwards !

Oh, and btw :just received a phonecall my brother and I just landed another outdoor huge event that will last for 10 days this time, with 40.000 people attending.
It's a lot of work, getting there at 10am every morning and comming home at 3am every night, plus getting more supplies before 9am.
We were beat after the last 4 days - think we'll hire more help this time around.

I'm loving this summer !

moreluck

golden ticket member
A typical UPS friend/t driver would probably pay $500-$650 per child here.
Not everyone is a deadbeat !
I'm certain there are some BC members paying good amounts of child support !
I had a few in my center alone, paying those amounts.

And you think a woman would have a kid and all the challenges they bring just so they could screw a guy out of $500-$600 a month.....Get real!!

klein

And you think a woman would have a kid and all the challenges they bring just so they could screw a guy out of $500-$600 a month.....Get real!!

Was done to my younger brother !
He dated a co-worker, and apparently all the other co-workers were warning him, including myself, that all she wanted was a 2nd child and then leave Alberta and go back home to BC.
And sure enough, he helped make that 2nd child (1st one wasn't from him), and he never received sex from her ever again - she left !
Later on she found another dummie to make her a 3rd child.
She was getting 3 child support payments from 3 diifferent fathers..... plus welfare.
She hasn't worked since she hooked up with my brother, basically.

Some really do play the game !

Buddybrown

How many get divorced for the sakes of getting healthy child support payments , that pay much more then an extra mouth to feed ?
Too bad you didn't have kids, you wouldn’t need the wiener wagon then. Your logic and what you say sometimes makes me think you grew up in the woods!

klein

Too bad you didn't have kids, you wouldn’t need the wiener wagon then. Your logic and what you say sometimes makes me think you grew up in the woods!

Nope, that logic comes from watching good ol'e American TV.
If you ever have a few sick days, just watch the Maury Show !

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Was done to my younger brother !Surely you mean yourself ?
He dated a co-worker, and apparently all the other co-workers were warning him, including myself, that all she wanted was a 2nd child and then leave Alberta and go back home to BC. ( Brown Cafe ? )
And sure enough, he helped make that 2nd child (1st one wasn't from him), and he never received sex from her ever again, bad in bed ? - she left !
Later on she found another dummie ( close relative of mine ) to make her a 3rd child.
She was getting 3 child support payments from 3 diifferent fathers..... plus welfare.
She hasn't worked since she hooked up with my brother, basically.

Some really do play the game !

menotyou

bella amicizia
So, if I am reading the comments right here, gays getting married is a 'domino effect'? Well, I hope they stop the train that has left the station here. That train has women working, cleaning, cooking, caring for the children, taking out the garbage, yard work, and any thing else that I have forgotten while the "men" drink, cheat, do drugs, gamble, smoke crack, and hang off the porch.

So much better than two guys who love each other getting married, right?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

So, if I am reading the comments right here, gays getting married is a 'domino effect'? Well, I hope they stop the train that has left the station here. That train has women working, cleaning, cooking, caring for the children, taking out the garbage, yard work, and any thing else that I have forgotten while the "men" drink, cheat, do drugs, gamble, smoke crack, and hang off the porch.

So much better than two guys who love each other getting married, right?

Sounds like you have been meeting the wrong guys.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Seems like most gay couples are more liberal, thus mostly democrats........they keep marrying, less little democrats made. I see a time when Democrats will be extinct!!!!!!!!!!!

Yup, it's been declared unconstitutional not legalizing same sex marriages in Canada and many European Countries.
Because, of the charters of Freedom of Rights !

Like I said before, pages back - Isn't it about time the USA shows that it is a FREE country ?
And the US Supreme Court will rule in favour, too, just like in any other free country.

So, you better get used to it, and stop nagging !
Since you are making no sense, you'll need to decipher this post.
What has been declared unconstitutional...and where?

Like you have been told many times, it's really none of you business what happens here in regards to how American's define a FREE country.

Don't worry your little head over anyone's nagging, if you don't like it you don't have to read it.

No !!!! But the ONLY contradiction you and the hardcore conservatives can give me, is that the BIBLE tells us so.
We as a whole shouldn't be treating minorities differently and even unfairly. - Because what - the Bible says so ?

Screw that 2000 yr old Tooth fairy tale !
If someone truely must love their neighbors, then it don't matter if they are different, and they should have the same rights as anyone else.

If you are claiming that gays are a minority group, you would be correct in merely the numbers. However there is nothing in the Constitution of the United States that grants minority status to homosexuals. There may come a time that they will be added, but so far they haven't.

Now Klein I have never tried to tell you that you should cling to the teaching of the Bible, I do not have that right. On the other hand you have no right to tell me, Moreluck or anyone else that we should "screw" what YOU call a fairy tale.