Newish PT supervisor, looking for advice

just chillin'

Rest in peace wooba
The great thing about being in management is that you can single out a person and make their life a living hell.

I took bulk stops off of a downtown driver and put resis on his route because he complained so much. I heard he had to go to his sons pratice that day. Such a shame he came in 930.
it takes a special kind of azzole to enjoy treating others this way. i mean maybe if the guy banged your wife or in your case probly your mom, i could see...

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
The great thing about being in management is that you can single out a person and make their life a living hell...
Until you find yourself in deposition in a civil case.

Lol, has happened and the plaintiff won.

Then there is always the fear of someone going postal...

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
Lol I see a lot of telematics problems in your hubs future.
I haven't had a avoidable accident in my center since I've been here(2 years) with a center with over 80 drivers. Considering this center was worst in the district in telematics, scans and pick up compliance before I came, I consider myself pretty good at this job. Its all solved by discipline and reshaping the center. Now I'm sitting pretty with my feet on my desk while my operation runs itself.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
She's a troll. Every single one of her posts is her acting like a tough girl since she joined this site. Probably gets pushed around all the time and comes on here to try and exact some "revenge"

Nah I don't 'act' tough. Problem with union folks is that when management actually does their job, union have a problem with it. I'm not here to be your friend. Am I sympathetic about a person situation in your life where you need off? Of course I'm human. Outside of that, if you slightly mess up your job for any reason or don't message in about a situation that needs to be address and you let it crash and burn, I'll make sure you burn without pay. Fired a guy this morning for an unreported accident. Because he ran over a little grass. Was it a big deal? No. Could of been simply solved by calling or messaging in. Ring camera caught him looking at the grass... Delivered the package and then left. Bring on the 22.4s!

silverbullet2893

KILL KILL!!
Nah I don't 'act' tough. Problem with union folks is that when management actually does their job, union have a problem with it. I'm not here to be your friend. Am I sympathetic about a person situation in your life where you need off? Of course I'm human. Outside of that, if you slightly mess up your job for any reason or don't message in about a situation that needs to be address and you let it crash and burn, I'll make sure you burn without pay. Fired a guy this morning for an unreported accident. Because he ran over a little grass. Was it a big deal? No. Could of been simply solved by calling or messaging in. Ring camera caught him looking at the grass... Delivered the package and then left. Bring on the 22.4s!
2EB99C65-7A46-4E4C-923F-283BEBB87714.gif

542thruNthru

tenor-30.gif

542thruNthru

I wkmdr

I wonder how many times you've been fired in your career. Please share.

None. Even if I had been fired it wouldn't matter. I plan ahead for these things. 6k and growing in my fired fund. It helps me laugh at sad little girls like you. Lol

Come out to the west coast. You'd love it out here.

BestMgrEver

Hot girl summer
None. Even if I had been fired it wouldn't matter. I plan ahead for these things. 6k and growing in my fired fund. It helps me laugh at sad little girls like you. Lol

Come out to the west coast. You'd love it out here.

Nahh, manager position waiting for me here in the nation's capital. Plus seeing new hires deliver on training routes in high crime areas at 9:00 at night makes me chuckle. A lot of you drivers are spoiled and don't realize how good you have it.

542thruNthru

Nahh, manager position waiting for me here in the nation's capital. Plus seeing new hires deliver on training routes in high crime areas at 9:00 at night makes me chuckle. A lot of you drivers are spoiled and don't realize how good you have it.

Is that fake manager position right next to "work as directed" in the contract?

Everyone knows you're full of it. You're just a troll. Run along little girl. Were done with you now.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Is that fake manager position right next to "work as directed" in the contract?

Everyone knows you're full of it. You're just a troll. Run along little girl. Were done with you now.
Probably the nerd type we would shove into a locker back in High School.