Nice misdelivery

Discussion in 'UPS Discussions' started by 1Monkeyboy, Aug 9, 2012.

1. 1Monkeyboy

1Monkeyboy New Member

After Shipping Mix-Up, D.C. Man Ordered a Television Online and Receives Semi-Automatic Weapon
  2. Jackburton

Jackburton Gone Fish'n

I'd say he got the safer choice of the two.
  3. OptimusPrime

OptimusPrime Active Member

Kinda looks like Katy Perry's haggard mom.
  4. TearsInRain

TearsInRain part-time bossman

Sig's suck anyways, he was right to return it
  5. rocket man

rocket man Well-Known Member

Thats a great story (nah) we just showed terrorist and any other nut what can be shipped and another eliment out there what we carry . who would have never thought we deliver those guns. our fly is open ,
  6. Johney

Johney Raise your hand if you think Upstate is a D-Bag

They have to get from point A to point B somehow. It's either UPS or Fed Ex. I don't think it's legal to ship guns through USPS.
    Sounds to me like someone at a shipping outlet somewhere switched labels by accident. How many times have we seen that happen. I know I have a couple dozen times.
  7. TearsInRain

yeah, that's how terrorists get guns, by rolling the dice on a random package to get ahold of a single rifle

not like they would use bombs or anything that actually killed lots of people....

if there was already a label on it, and a label got placed over it, that's an obvious clerk move

and it's perfectly legal to ship rifles and shotguns through USPS, Fedex, and UPS, but only Fedex and UPS can ship handguns, unless FFL's, military, or cops
  8. CRASH501

CRASH501 New Member

are you delirious, My Blackwater 226 is a Phenomenal gun?
  9. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

I wonder if the driver honked his horn when before making his delivery.
  10. retired2000

retired2000 Active Member

this was not ups fault at all. we should not know what is in what we deliver
  11. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

Yeah. They took all of the fun out of this job when they stopped letting us open the packages!
  12. Indecisi0n

Indecisi0n Well-Known Member

Who said we weren't allowed to do that?
  13. over9five

over9five Senior Member Staff Member

I think he was being sarcastic...?
  14. Johney

I stand corrected,but I still think you have to be FFL,cop or military to receive rifles through USPS.They must have changed that. I was by an ATF table at a local gun show and overheard some guy ask about shipping a gun to his son and the ATF guy said you have to use a private carrier you can't legally do it through USPS. That was a few years ago.
  15. TearsInRain

for the price, it is completely outperformed by many, many other handguns

polymer + striker > steel + hammer
  16. TearsInRain

the ATF agent was wrong, or lied

they're notorious for both
  17. Johney

Actually I think he was right. The guy wanted to ship a gun straight to his son, that I think is illegal through USPS so their site says, it has to go to a FFL dealer or cop,military. But with UPS or Fed Ex you can ship any gun person to person right? Not a gun bought from a licensed dealer to a person without going through a FFL dealer.
  18. TearsInRain

like i said, he was wrong or he lied

there is no difference between USPS and UPS/Fedex, except when it comes to handguns