No Christmas Turkey, No Incentives, No Measly Shirts YET UPS Wants Us To Concede! No!

MangoMango

I hope all of my fellow Teamsters realize that UPS doesn't care much about us. The fact that they broke a 100 year tradition to save a buck should yell that in your face loud and clear. This contract is BS and UPS should share some of those record profits with its workers. Plain and simple. Please vote NO if you still have not sent a ballot in.

Re: No Christmas Turkey, No Incentives, No Measly Shirts YET UPS Wants Us To Concede!

We should have striked them over those damn turkeys. They were so juicy and good. You could deep fry them roast them slow cook. The possibilities are endless. Now I'm man I want my turkey. Stuffing mashed potatoes gravy all the fixens.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Re: No Christmas Turkey, No Incentives, No Measly Shirts YET UPS Wants Us To Concede!

That kid from the film American Pie, should have used the UPS turkey instead of that pie!

MangoMango

We should have striked them over those damn turkeys. They were so juicy and good. You could deep fry them roast them slow cook. The possibilities are endless. Now I'm man I want my turkey. Stuffing mashed potatoes gravy all the fixens.

They waited for the old man to die so they could stop giving us those tasty turkeys. How sweet UPS is.

ups hero

I'm with you..I've written tons of posts about missing my Xmas turkey. It just doesn't feel like Xmas anymore at UPS.

MangoMango

I guess you still get all this stuff at your hub, 407? I don't know many people that voted yes for this contract, much less a steward. I sure am glad you're not my steward. Reading your posts, it seems like you're a UPS puppet.

I guess you still get all this stuff at your hub, 407? I don't know many people that voted yes for this contract, much less a steward. I sure am glad you're not my steward. Reading your posts, it seems like you're a UPS puppet.
You got me all figured out.

Actually the center manager buys me a turkey once a month where I'm at. I'm like a Don.

Inthegame

I hope all of my fellow Teamsters realize that UPS doesn't care much about us. The fact that they broke a 100 year tradition to save a buck should yell that in your face loud and clear. This contract is BS and UPS should share some of those record profits with its workers. Plain and simple. Please vote NO if you still have not sent a ballot in.
Let me get this straight... if UPS gave you a $20 turkey, an instruction (incentive) do your job and they won't fire you, and a T shirt you'd vote YES? Why did they waste all that time negotiating if thats all you want.

You got me all figured out.

Pretty sharp for someone with 3 posts.

If he'll tap dance for a turkey I wonder what he would have done for the $50 bonus they used to give before that? :wink2:

MangoMango

Yeah, we have Union brothers that are UPS lap dogs at my hub too. Is your local that weak that you would accept anything but better on this contract?

Oh yea a long while ago I was given a t-shirt that said ups life just got a little better.

a puppet BA HA HA HA HA LMAO......oh yeah.....VOTE NO!!!!!

realbrown1

Annoy a liberal today. Hit them with facts.

Actually the center manager buys me a turkey once a month where I'm at. I'm like a Don.
Is he bribing you? Do you also get days off when you want? How about clocking out at 4pm everyday? This sound like you?