No more strikes. Prepare your children. If loved one offered a layoff package….consider it.

dudebro

and ai would eliminate it not long after. ai is not to sound more human but to take over task we would normally do. So no nuances and fillers like um ah, etc would be likely never used.
AI doesn't need them now technically, but we do A/B testing to get the frequency of people mashing the 0 button and dropping friend bombs to go down. It turns out um and ah make many ppl more comfortable that they're getting someone(thing) on the line who empathizes with their exact situation and isn't parroting a script.

Brown Down

AI doesn't need them now technically, but we do A/B testing to get the frequency of people mashing the 0 button and dropping friend bombs to go down. It turns out um and ah make many ppl more comfortable that they're getting someone(thing) on the line who empathizes with their exact situation and isn't parroting a script.
And if that's true then it still makes no sense because there never would be a person ever on the line no matter how many friend bombs or 0s are pressed.
I have a great idea. It's called fix the stupid crap causing friend bombs and multiple 0s pressed instead of trying to find shortcuts.
There is too much just get people off the lines instead of fix the actual issue mentality . Too much "maybe they will just go away" scenarios.
Literally just dealt with this same situation (,internal communication wasn't a thing between support and repair I guess)
But I know that's too much to ask from companies anymore who think it's shareholders who make a company money not consumers/customers.

Last edited: