NO PAY for Memorial Day holiday.

Upass.

So I am on leave ( FMLA ) but I am expected to show up to work tomorrow ( my leave technically ended on Friday) . But when I checked my time card this morning I saw no pay for the holiday . I thought I will get paid since the holiday is observed in the same week I am going back to work. Any ideas?

So I am on leave ( FMLA ) but I am expected to show up to work tomorrow ( my leave technically ended on Friday) . But when I checked my time card this morning I saw no pay for the holiday . I thought I will get paid since the holiday is observed in the same week I am going back to work. Any ideas?
Well if you go back to work tomorrow that should not be a problem.
Just let your supervisor know you do not get paid for the holiday

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Next week's pay.

Fuzzy Brown

You have to work or take a personal or vacation day preceding and following the holiday.
If you’re out of days an FMLA day is the same as call in.

Re-Raise

You have to work or take a personal or vacation day preceding and following the holiday.
If you’re out of days an FMLA day is the same as call in.
That’s what I thought..if you called in before or after a holiday.. you didn’t get paid.

Probably to discourage turning a three day weekend into a four day mini vacation

2Down2Many2Go

Funny thing I signed up for extra today....and didn't make it to work. And a supervisor calls me and says he's putting me down for a callin

MECH-lift

Union Brother ✊🧔 RPCD
Get back to work please we need everyone
SMH!!!
🧔‍♂️✊

JustDeliverIt

Ours doesn’t show up until tomorrow. You have to show up the day before and after the holidays to get paid. Your fmla should count for Friday, show up tomorrow on time and it should be there.

If it isn’t when you punch out, see your supe first thing Wednesday. I was told payroll stays open until Monday morning (8am).