No Pay -> No SFA

So are you Going to take the SFA or Not?

• YES

• NO

• I'm a Exempt employee and just want to see the results.

Results are only viewable after voting.

vantexan

Just curious. Did the courier in question have his route retired and then have a banner hung on the station wall? This would make it totally worthwhile.
Yeah, used to bug me that I've got over 26 years on the clock but will never get a banner. But then again if the newhires are inspired by that then it hasn't sunk in yet that if they make it to 20 years they won't have what today's banners represent. That courier did have a small plaque with his picture put up at the station.

overflowed

Yeah, used to bug me that I've got over 26 years on the clock but will never get a banner. But then again if the newhires are inspired by that then it hasn't sunk in yet that if they make it to 20 years they won't have what today's banners represent. That courier did have a small plaque with his picture put up at the station.
They have never even looked at the banners or cared what they are there for. For whatever misguided reason they were put up.. This I guarantee.

hypo hanna

....... We had a sr.mgr. who was located in another city. Told us in meeting that all the measures FedEx was taking to cut costs was to prevent a hostile takeover. I got on her bad side disagreeing with her. Mgr was a good guy, but under the usual pressure to perform. This is one nutty company, doubt it'll ever again be what it was in the late 80's.
A 42 billion dollar company as a target for a hostile takeover? How did you keep from laughing out loud? I swear they will make up the craziest stuff to justify their BS.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

No. What I meant was that the people who get banners usually have to die, like your friend who got hit by the semi. Then, FedEx "honors" them with a stupid banner and retires the route.

You definitely don't want a banner.

vantexan

No. What I meant was that the people who get banners usually have to die, like your friend who got hit by the semi. Then, FedEx "honors" them with a stupid banner and retires the route.

You definitely don't want a banner.
That's different from stations I've worked in. Hit 20 years, get a banner.

fedex_rtd

No March pay raise for bottom and mid range employees.....No SFA in April, every year the top guys get 3%, but the bottom and mid range guys never seem to catch up.