No Raise this Year?

FedexCares

I been in the game a while. I don't need to realize or figure out anything. Am content and living good . Some are more fortunate than others yet I don't play victim or become bitter. I'll top out at 6 years. I'll b 32 yrs old perfect :)
I think you are in for a rude awakening when you realize these steps won't be coming anywhere near every year, but I do hope you are right.

SmithBarney

Was talking to a 33 year courier here the other day, he isn't even topped out anymore. I thought "How is that possible?", but we're talking about the 'Skank' Weasel.

Because he is B level topped out, so with the combined market of A/B now step 10 basically is topped out A level employees. Step 9 is B level topped out employee, until next year when B's will catch A's

Purplepackage

Because he is B level topped out, so with the combined market of A/B now step 10 basically is topped out A level employees. Step 9 is B level topped out employee, until next year when B's will catch A's

So essentially the A/B market levels are still the markets that got screwed on this. They all got raises but still make way less than the rest of the company

Topped out E market swing is now 29.80 i believe

As part of the rebranding, slogan "World On Time" has been changed to......" How Is That Possible Skank " I think that will look cool on the side of my truck....and far more accurate !!!

McFeely

Huge Member
Ok. Has anyone actually seen an official announcement regarding a pay increase?

Only "official" thing I have seen is the paychart on my manager's computer with my employee ID and my Oct raise amount. I have not received anything in print aside from the sheet detailing the step plan and the 3% minimum raises.

dezguy

Ok. Has anyone actually seen an official announcement regarding a pay increase? Or about benefit costs going up?
I'm in a totally different situation up here. We're not getting a step plan like you guys are but I can confirm that, up here our benefit costs did go up and we are yet to hear anything about a raise next month.

Usually when we're getting a raise, the company praises themselves to the heavens at the start of FY. This year, nothing.

Purplepackage

I'm in a totally different situation up here. We're not getting a step plan like you guys are but I can confirm that, up here our benefit costs did go up and we are yet to hear anything about a raise next month.

Usually when we're getting a raise, the company praises themselves to the heavens at the start of FY. This year, nothing.

That's because they are to busy praising themselves down in the states.

They love keeping the mid range guys on the treadmill.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

You pay for your benefits?