No training pay

YoshiGreen

From November. My last day was the 24th.

Told my driver. Told the coordinator, tells me on Friday to contact HR when I went to complain. But wait, HR before that told me to tell coordinator and now HR is ignoring me after HR told me on Friday to comeback today, which I'm not driving out 45 minutes one way for $18 before taxes. Just mail me my damn check.

How hard is it for UPS to cough up $18 for training? Apparently, it's really hard.

YoshiGreen

I still want my $18 bucks. I'm not making $40 a hour driving a truck around all day like you guys do so I don't have the luxury of laughing it off.

bleedinbrown58

That’s Craptacular
I still want my $18 bucks. I'm not making $40 a hour driving a truck around all day like you guys do so I don't have the luxury of laughing it off.
I'm not a driver. And FYI...complaining about it on the internet isn't going to get you your money. If it was me, my azzz would've been at the building at 9am this morning. Go handle your business.

oldngray

nowhere special
whiningcharge.jpg

wetleg

You've gotta be more aggressive. I worked about 3 weeks as a driver helper and they never paid me for the 2.5 hour orientation. I've brought it up 2 times and it hasn't been fixed yet. I will continue to do so until it is.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
I don't know what's worse, UPS screwing these guys out of 18 bucks or the fact they come back here year after year knowing the likelihood of getting screwed.

mjjlohn

From November. My last day was the 24th.

Told my driver. Told the coordinator, tells me on Friday to contact HR when I went to complain. But wait, HR before that told me to tell coordinator and now HR is ignoring me after HR told me on Friday to comeback today, which I'm not driving out 45 minutes one way for $18 before taxes. Just mail me my damn check.

How hard is it for UPS to cough up $18 for training? Apparently, it's really hard.

Call HR at least 2-3 times a day. If they continue to ignore you after a week or so.
File a complaint

joeboodog

good people drink good beer
The point is that UPS lies to these folks to get them to stay for the season. Hey Yoshi, if they told you that you'll be made permanent and within a year you'll be driving, don't believe it.