No winner on mega millions 3-27 Who's playin Friday?

I GOT ONE MORE

Just for fun......

Let's say your the winner holding a single ticket for the grand prize of the now current $640 million dollars.

Pretty cool.

$640m prize amount
462 cash value lump sum
-161.7 federal tax at 35%
- 47.6 state tax at 10.3% (calif)
- 6.7 medicare at 1.45%
ssi tops out at 110k, so no real impact
________
$246m net

All numbers are best guess and likely not exact, but gives you an idea. The lottery withholds 20% fed, but the winner must still pay the other 15% at tax time.

$246m is life changing, but a far cry from $640m.

moreluck

golden ticket member
My daughter in Vegas told me that the line in Primm, just across the Nevada border was about a 3 hour wait for tickets. They don't have the lottery in Vegas and they have to come across the state line to participate in CA. lottery..

texan

Just stopped at a store on the way home from work. It buzzing with people buying the tickets.
Glad they had two lines. Lottery and other. Everyone is hoping they are the one. Just like the movie
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory looking for those golden tickets.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Just stopped at a store on the way home from work. It buzzing with people buying the tickets.
Glad they had two lines. Lottery and other. Everyone is hoping they are the one. Just like the movie
Charlie and the Chocolate Factory looking for those golden tickets.
And above my avatar it says I'm the golden ticket winner !!!

klein

Für Meno :)
Here is a fact : The amount to be won would take the average American 10800 years to work and earn it.
The US government however spends it in 1 hr and 15 minutes.

P

pickup

All possible number combos have been sold so there will mosdef be a winner tonight.
173million diff possible number combos
Good luck brown peeps

So that means combos like 1,2, 3, 4, 5 , mega 6 are taken.

Hard to believe that all the consecutive sequences are covered, but hey it is possible.

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member
I heard of all the consequences of not having a written agreement, and all that. So to keep us safe, these are the entrants.
Chery&co+4
Dizzie=1
bubblehead=1 the originator of this idea!
Over9five=1
toonertoo=1
tooners hubby too=1
jerry m=1
rob h=1
jeanine h=1
keith b =1
al b =1
tim w=1
mega 2 copy
ahead