Not even peak yet!

Bounty

Peak is not here yet and already contractors forced to buy routes or lose everything are already showing signs of being in way over their head. Peak is going to be great! Epic fail coming! Can't wait for the sheet to hit the fan!!!

Bounty

I have a deal in place, deposit taken. My plan is coming along just fine. I now have nothing to lose. I'll be around as long as I like. Besides you like arguing with me.

It will be fine

I have a deal in place, deposit taken. My plan is coming along just fine. I now have nothing to lose. I'll be around as long as I like. Besides you like arguing with me.
I do enjoy arguing. I meant more why stick around FedEx after selling. Being a single van contractor is bad, doing the same job for even less money is worse, but arrangements can be made that make it worthwhile for both parties.
Are they forcing the new ISPs to own both services in this transition? They are really pushing the 6 day operations around here.

Bounty

I do enjoy arguing. I meant more why stick around FedEx after selling. Being a single van contractor is bad, doing the same job for even less money is worse, but arrangements can be made that make it worthwhile for both parties.
Are they forcing the new ISPs to own both services in this transition? They are really pushing the 6 day operations around here.
They are not forcing them to own both yet, I'm sure that's coming. The ISP conversion is not complete around here yet, but I'm sure as soon as it is they will start ramming more stuff down the contractors throat.

bacha29

Sooner or later every person reaches the point when they have had enough of being forced to take measures their contract does not require them to do and in most cases places them in a more precarious position then before with no clear indication of an improving situation. Just another day older and deeper in debt.