Obama Threatens Action in Libya

Babagounj

Strength through joy
And believe me or not, this is really not a war, but much more of a peace mission, simply to stop Gadaffi bombing and killing his own citizens, and yes, siding with the rebels.

In order to do this the Un forces will be bombing & killing Gadaffi's own citizens, too.

klein

Für Meno :)
I'm surprised you don't agree with McCain, that wants to take over control, and arm the rebels, take over from Nato, and the Europeans, and make it a US war !

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I'm surprised you don't agree with McCain, that wants to take over control, and arm the rebels, take over from Nato, and the Europeans, and make it a US war !

Do you agree with the Messiah then? By what he said we should be invading Syria, Yemen, and Iran. All there citizens are being killed by their goverments.

klein

25 Million, wow !!!! Why not look at your 2 or $3 Trillion bill for Iraq that Bush did, to kill the Taliban and Al Quaida, that didn't exist there !
Can't forget those non existing Weapons of mass destructions, too !

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Do you agree with the Messiah then? By what he said we should be invading Syria, Yemen, and Iran. All there citizens are being killed by their goverments.

Hey LUCIFER,

SO is Saudi Arabia and Bahrain...and yet, ZERO coverage on fox news...

So much for our allies being for peaceful demonstrations.

Peace.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Both Saudi Arabia and Bahrain have been shooting their own people, yet not a single word about it from the right wing.

I wonder why?

Peace,

Lue C Fur

Evil member
25 Million, wow !!!! Why not look at your 2 or $3 Trillion bill for Iraq that Bush did, to kill the Taliban and Al Quaida, that didn't exist there !
Can't forget those non existing Weapons of mass destructions, too !

Typical Klein...not answering the question and bringing up the past.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Hey LUCIFER,

SO is Saudi Arabia and Bahrain...and yet, ZERO coverage on fox news...

So much for our allies being for peaceful demonstrations.

Peace.

I guess you missed those reports on FOX...im suprised as you watch it more then anyone. I guess your hero will be going into those nations also? Why just Libya?

klein

The past ?
Opps , didn't know the US was out of Iraq and Afghanistan, my mistake if I got mislead by the media, that Americans are still there and still dying.

The past ?
Opps , didn't know the US was out of Iraq and Afghanistan, my mistake if I got mislead by the media, that Americans are still there and still dying.
How long has 0bama been in office? has 18 months passed? wasn't that the promise? If your gonna condem bush ya gotta condem 0 also.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Both Saudi Arabia and Bahrain have been shooting their own people, yet not a single word about it from the right wing.

I wonder why?

Peace,
I can't find it, but I did mention that if those "sand" countries want to kill each other off....have at it !!! I read about Syria people being killed in the streets. What makes you think it wasn't covered? If they all want to war among their own countrymen, lets' just stay out of it.....because if we get involved, we end up having to rebuild their crappy cities.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

I wonder why?

Peace,

I think it's because Bush was having a gay affair with the Saudi King. Remember when they held hands? Maybe he had something going on in Bahrain too.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Typical Klein...not answering the question and bringing up the past.

The present (and future) are often a result of the past, as in the case of George W. Bush creating a worldwide recession due to his irresponsible policies. Oh, and Bush raised the debt ceiling 8 times during his presidency. How much did the first Iraq War cost under Daddy Bush? Speaking of the past, how did the new long form BC from Hawaii strike you? It must be a "fake", right?