Obama Threatens Action in Libya

moreluck

golden ticket member
The present (and future) are often a result of the past, as in the case of George W. Bush creating a worldwide recession due to his irresponsible policies. Oh, and Bush raised the debt ceiling 8 times during his presidency. How much did the first Iraq War cost under Daddy Bush? Speaking of the past, how did the new long form BC from Hawaii strike you? It must be a "fake", right?

Obama voted to NOT raise the debt ceiling. He's in different shoes now. Back in '61, how was the box filled in for the black race????

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
how can a hospital created in 1978 be listed on a BC created in 1961 ?

OK, you got us. He's actually an alien from the planet Zorg. Lizard-like, the Zorg's have perfected a cloaking device that allows them to appear human. Unfortunately for them, the Zorg created a human who was African-American in appearance. If they had selected a Caucasian, we'd be none the wiser of their insidious plan.

It's so obvious now that it's all about him being Black. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
nice try, using the Race Card.
Can't you just answer the question instead ?
How is a hospital created in 1978 listed on an alleged document from 1961 ?

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
OK, you got us. He's actually an alien from the planet Zorg. Lizard-like, the Zorg's have perfected a cloaking device that allows them to appear human. Unfortunately for them, the Zorg created a human who was African-American in appearance. If they had selected a Caucasian, we'd be none the wiser of their insidious plan.

It's so obvious now that it's all about him being Black. You should all be ashamed of yourselves.

That's all it has ever been about. I do believe that some of the deluded masses are less than guilty of this though. I hope. They were just doing what they do best.

lemmings-psp.jpg

Last edited:
That's all it has ever been about. I do believe that some of the deluded masses are less than guilty of this though. I hope. They were just doing what they do best.

lemmings-psp.jpg
I've seen that picture before, I think it was taken at 0bama's inauguration. I think it was really nice of them to all wear blue as a symbol of Blue State solidarity.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I went to bed at 8PM and was wide awake at 1 AM. I guess I'm done sleeping. I envision an afternoon nap in my future.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
The answer is Hawaii updates all existing records to reflect the name change on file.
This is nothing more then another attempt to pass off a forgery with additional information to make it appear that it is authentic.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
The answer is Hawaii updates all existing records to reflect the name change on file.
This is nothing more then another attempt to pass off a forgery with additional information to make it appear that it is authentic.

Of course it is. Those Zorgs aren't quite as smart as they thought they were, eh? We'll keep them from taking over the Earth, as long as there are alert citizens out there like YOU making America safe. God bless you.

klein

Für Meno :)
First Canadian numbers came out, but they are treating everything top secret, won't even tell what they bombed.
But, they bombed sofar 240 guided missles at a secret price tag (media thinks $100.000 each).

Now, I know how you guys feel. That's tons of money for us, with a population less then that of California !

moreluck

golden ticket member
We had over 100 bombs dropped at Pendleton yesterday. It was loud, my dog hates it, but it gives me a sense of security to know those guys are practicing for keeping us safe!!

soberups

Pees in the brown Koolaid
First Canadian numbers came out, but they are treating everything top secret, won't even tell what they bombed.
But, they bombed sofar 240 guided missles at a secret price tag (media thinks $100.000 each).

Now, I know how you guys feel. That's tons of money for us, with a population less then that of California !

The guided missiles you guys fired would have been bought from us, since I dont think you make your own.

We probably gave you a sweet deal on them....like 50 cases of maple syrup and 100 lbs of bacon per missile.