OK, Lets Get Serious....

Discussion in 'Current Events' started by Big Babooba, Oct 24, 2007.

1. Big Babooba

Big Babooba Well-Known Member

Last edited: Oct 24, 2007
  2. GO SOX!!! I'll be watching, gonna be a long shift on the preload tomorrow. Both because I'll be tired and that I bet we have a lot of no shows/call ins haha. :crying:
  3. local804

local804 Well-Known Member

4. who didn't see that coming? :wink:
  5. Big Babooba

sour grapes`
  6. dcdriver

dcdriver nations capital

Could Care Less
  7. local804

local804 Well-Known Member

8. RockyRogue

RockyRogue Agent of Change

ROCKIES are gonna ROCK the SOCKS off you, Boston!! LOL :laugh:. I say Rockies are gonna SWEEP you guys!! -ROCKY
  9. Pollocknbrown

Pollocknbrown Member

While i hope that happens, and would love it to happen, because of the fact that everyone in buffalo is a saux fan (except for me and my cards), i dont see it happening.
  10. Damok

Damok Member

Sorry folks but the Sox are gonna take it all.
  11. RockyRogue

I think there was a near riot at Coor's Field over the ticket crash the other day.......I STILL say the Rockies will SCHOOL the Sox in how things are done! :laugh:-Rocky
  12. disneyworld

disneyworld Active Member

Don't you mean-couldn't care less?
  13. disneyworld

disneyworld Active Member

I'm from Mass and if I didn't have some free furniture riding on it- I wouldn't care.
  14. browned_out

browned_out Member

:lol: GO LOS ANGELES KINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, not into baseball.

BLACKBOX Life is a Highway...

The National League has a terrible record against the American League in the World Series (or is that the All-Star Game?). I love the underdog teams. If the Red Sox hadn't won a World Series I'd cheer for them (being from an American League city). But since those Rockies made it....Go Purple and Black!
  16. browniehound

browniehound Well-Known Member

Come on Local, give it up. Even Mayor Juliani is rooting for the Sox.
  17. jason67rs

jason67rs New Member

Cubs in six, wait I mean next year, or the year after, etc.
  18. Big Babooba

OK Rocky, ready for round two???:thumbup1:
  19. OldUPSDriver

OldUPSDriver New Member

Rocky is trying to get that "Sweep" broom from out of you know where!!:laugh:
  20. RockyRogue

Hey....BRING IT!!! We'll get ya! Whaddya expect from a 9 day layoff? I still say my Rox are gonna win it!:w00t:

LOL.....I'm not that arrogant. They got one on us. That's fair. I'm going to bed here in a bit. I spent a little too much time in the sun today and didn't get enough sleep last night. If we lose Round Two.....we're in trouble :scared:. -Rocky