Oldest post: What is your favorite shoe to wear?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Soooo, what I'm getting from this is to wear sketchers with wheels on them, but not walk on diamond plate, while controlling my avatar that's wearing 14 year old whites....? Did I hit it on the head?
Almost...
What the hell is with the title..."oldest post" you started the thread today!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

i wear the new balance postal shoes and really like them.. they have a polyurethane sole instead of rubber that wears well.. id say they are a 6 month shoe..
I think air monarchs are more comfortable not nowhere near as slip resistant. I keep getting them for half off from onlineshoes due to their promo code they give each time you buy which is a big plus.

For years I wore the NB 608's and used to be able to get a full season out of them. The last two years I had to buy a second pair in August. This year I started with the NB but switched to the Air Monarchs, which I really like.

Make sure to get a good pair of insoles.

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.
For years I wore the NB 608's and used to be able to get a full season out of them. The last two years I had to buy a second pair in August. This year I started with the NB but switched to the Air Monarchs, which I really like.

Make sure to get a good pair of insoles.
Air Monarchs start squeaking when you walk. Very annoying.

barnyard

KTM rider
Who in the hell where the shoe for 14 years unless you're in feeder

I only do feeders 4-6 weeks a year. The rest of the year I am in package. Whites are resoleable and rebuildable. Since I switched to Whites, I spend less on shoes, over time, then coworkers that get disposable shoes.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Men's Thorogood 6" Softstreets Ultimate Cross-Trainer @ TacticalGear.com

gives away who I am , because nearly no one else wears them - that I have seen. They are by far the best I've ever worn, last around 1-4 years a pair depending on job. NO" breaking in" period. I have an older pair from 2013/2014 and a brand new pair in rotation right now.
How are these in relation to sweaty feet,
Do they make your feet moist?
Seriously ... that's a serious question ...