Oldest post: What is your favorite shoe to wear?

40 stops to freedom

How long did you say you get out of each pair.... I can get a year out if the eccos probably 3 years wearing them in feeder..
i'm on my first pair that i bought in march.. the uppers are in good shape and the tread has about a month left realistically.. insole has a small divot at the heel
getting them for roughly 70 bucks a pair will keep me buying more.. if I had to pay full price each time i would try out these Thorogood Shoes
i switched to the postal from dunham lexington which are really nice except the rubber around the toe started to seperate and the waterproofing makes the feet swampy cause they are sealed instead of goretex

rod

Retired 22 years
I must have had an easy route. My regular old black New Balance shoes lasted at least a year or two.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I only do feeders 4-6 weeks a year. The rest of the year I am in package. Whites are resoleable and rebuildable. Since I switched to Whites, I spend less on shoes, over time, then coworkers that get disposable shoes.
Do you think you'll ever get a full time feeder run before you retire

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Took you a little long to respond ...getting slow at your old age lol
you are lucky I even responded!

Chameleon.gif

Last edited:

BrownArmy

I wear New Balance, for the simple reason that they make a shoe in 13EEEE.

Although, they changed the 'formula', and new versions of that shoe I like are different.

I have feet like planks or snow-shoes : super-wide.

Double, no Triple-wide.

Hard to find snow-boots...