One a 22.4 , always a 22.4

MECH-II

πŸ§”β€β™‚οΈβœŠ
God I hate FRESHMAN RPCDS

us SENIOR RPCDS need to have some sort of hazing ritual for these FRESHMEN RPCD
πŸ§”β€β™‚οΈβœŠ

charm299

You have to own a bid route, or hit top scale. RPCDs don’t get blanket 9.5 anymore. I might be wrong, the language has a bunch of asteriks, but I havn’t seen a good explanation of what it says
It says if you have 9.5 rights now that you won’t loose those rights

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I like how this new contract effectively throws <5 year rpcd's down the pit with us.

Got to remind myself to find out or ask two important questions in the new language though. 1 is the process/likelyhood of the company attempting to get drivers to work only Saturday with T-friend layoffs. 2 is the process for the company deciding if a route is M-friend or T-S.

JustDeliverIt

I like how this new contract effectively throws <5 year rpcd's down the pit with us.

Got to remind myself to find out or ask two important questions in the new language though. 1 is the process/likelyhood of the company attempting to get drivers to work only Saturday with T-friend layoffs. 2 is the process for the company deciding if a route is M-friend or T-S.

New language says that if you have RPCD seniority before Aug 1, 2019 you can’t be forced to got T-S. You can bid it if you choose, but can’t be forced. That should limit the number of routes they can deem T-S.

MECH-II

πŸ§”β€β™‚οΈβœŠ
New language says that if you have RPCD seniority before Aug 1, 2019 you can’t be forced to got T-S. You can bid it if you choose, but can’t be forced. That should limit the number of routes they can deem T-S.
They cut 1/6 of all our mon-fri routes Monday here , I smell trouble

30 mon to fri routes

200 tues to sat. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ§”β€β™‚οΈβœŠ

Last edited:

JustDeliverIt

They cut 1/6 of all our mon-fri routes Monday here , I smell trouble

30 mon to fri routes

200 tues to sat. πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
πŸ§”β€β™‚οΈβœŠ

They say they’re running 35 Saturday routes and end up running 25 or so. Not many of us coming in on Mondays demanding their 8 if their route is cut. Would solve a lot of these issues if they did.

MECH-II

πŸ§”β€β™‚οΈβœŠ
They say they’re running 35 Saturday routes and end up running 25 or so. Not many of us coming in on Mondays demanding their 8 if their route is cut. Would solve a lot of these issues if they did.
way too many drivers taking dead days Mondays or not demanding their bid

I’m guessing they’ll only be as many mon-fri routes as the number of PRE-2019 RPCDS

The rest go back to tues-sat
πŸ§”β€β™‚οΈβœŠ